Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 8:21 PM
Custom Careers
I've been trying all day to make a custom career (I want a burlesque dancer career). I started with this tutorial. I got about halfway through (after writing pages and pages of career info, frustratingly) before I discovered that the bootstrap creator it prompted me to download doesn't actually work. I went to the website for bootstrap and downloaded the *newest* download for them, I'm not entirely sure that's even the same software anymore though. The file I downloaded is just a zip with a mishmash of seemingly random files.
I tried a different tutorial, but it also requires me to use bootstrap.

I googled the issue and I found people talking about it but I couldn't seem to find a solution mentioned. I figure maybe I just need a different program to create random dll files but I can't find one. Supposedly people have created new careers since bootstrap became obsolete (or whatever happened to it) and I'm wondering if anyone knows how they did it. Maybe I'm missing something super obvious.