Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 12:10 PM
Default Tinypic Closing
Just in case anybody here isn't aware of it yet: yes, Tinypic is shutting down. 16th September is the last date you'll be able to access any images hosted there, so if you've been using Tinypic and don't want any images posted here or elsewhere to disappear, now is the time to rescue them.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 3:36 PM
This is true! See this thread with some more helpful info, over on our Off-Topic section.

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 8:29 PM
Not surprised. I used it regularly at one point in the distant past and it's always seemed like a less than ideal thing to use. Maybe it was novel in 2004 but we have sites like Imgur now.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
#4 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 9:01 PM
I can't believe I've never browsed it until now.

Oh, wait...

Error 503 Service Unavailable
Service Unavailable
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 9:14 PM
Yup, some of the old Sims 3 websites (for WCIF's) cannot be viewed - I'm sad.