Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Essential Oil Burner and Storage Kit, Functional and Animated (061225: Now OK with Pets)

by netmicro Posted 13th Oct 2006 at 2:14 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 4:45 PM by -Maylin-

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 3:52 PM
amazing object £¬and thank for sharing with us
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 6:45 PM
Hemhem. I hereby award you the Nobel Prize in Sims 2 modding. Since I am Swedish I can do this. Amazing work! *applause*
Test Subject
#53 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 7:14 PM
This is an amazingly well thought out mod and a great idea. I am in awe. Can't wait to play with it!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 8:25 PM
Incredible!!!

~*~*~*~ Proud supporter of MTS2 ~*~*~*~
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 1:00 AM
Wow! That's just amazing! Thanks so much for making this.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Instructor
#56 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 5:36 AM
This is absolutely brilliant! I can already think of lots of ways it can add to different settings - thank you so much!
Test Subject
#57 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 7:26 AM
Woo! Aromatherapy for our simmies! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#58 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 7:38 AM
So amazing & original. I was wondering too about the possibility of having this object. Thank you for this great download. Looking forward for more creations from you.
Field Researcher
#59 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 9:46 PM
So amazing..

I'm an avid incence/candle/oil burner, and this is great!

thank you!

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Field Researcher
#60 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 12:48 AM Last edited by TheSims2Fever198 : 17th Oct 2006 at 12:32 PM.
Wonderful,thanx so much, So I guess ''new animations'' are abel to be made now, Well if they not new they sure fit it. Great my Sims can have a set like me. five stars.
Test Subject
#61 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 11:22 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! :lovestruc

I am a fragrance fiend and have been saddened that my favourite sims cannot enjoy my olfactory pleasures. This is brillian, amazing, sublime... Sorry, I am just so happy to have this for my sims.

Now if some one could make some other perfumes & aftershaves other then that dreadful Giorgio Beverley Hills rip off (packaging only) I would be in seventh heaven.

This is brilliant, please keep up the exceptional work! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#62 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:58 PM
This is really awesome, thank you so much. I really love this object. Amazing!

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 6:43 AM
It didn´t work in my game after pets too, so it is probably nothing wrong with your computer.
Inventor
#64 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:39 PM
Same here - it does look like a pets issue - perhaps they did something to change the OFB snapdragon, making this not reference the proper files or what have you [ I know very little about modding something like this. ] However, even without the wonderful menu options this is still a nice object to have in game, for decoration, if nothing more.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 3:55 PM
Aww, I'm sorry about that, after all your hard work. I finally got around to trying this object today but found it didn't work with Pets. It sounded so cool!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 1:26 AM
This looks so cool, but it's unusable in my game. When I set it down, it creates this white square around it that makes the object virtually invisible. It doesn't matter where I place it, floor, outside, table, etc, it still has this white block.
I have everything up to OFB, and I think the problem may be that I have the RLS system for lighting. Unfortunate: it looks so cool!
Field Researcher
#67 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 6:57 PM
Wow... This is awesome... not only do you have a brilliant creation and shared it with us.... but you have given complete descriptions and details I can't wait to use this :claps: 5 stars for sure :lovestruc:

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
#68 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 9:07 PM
My child can interact with this object but me and my wife can't. I have Pets.
Instructor
#69 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 1:26 AM
Whoa. This is so, so cool! So far I haven't even mastered recoloring, so I'm all admiration for somebody who creates a new mesh. And this even has animations and effects, _and_ it works without EPs! (I have only one, so lots of great stuff doesn't work for me.) Incredible. Thank you so much for generously putting so much time and work into this wonderful creation!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#70 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Colfax
My child can interact with this object but me and my wife can't. I have Pets.

Seems the TTAB file format code deserves more investigation. I thought it was completely disabled; I didn't use any children in the test.

Anyway, I seem to have managed to fix the problem and hope now it works for all EP and all age. Please redownload.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 4:33 PM
Amazing!

Thanks!
Test Subject
#72 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 8:09 AM
omg, when i first found this, it was right after i bought Pets so i haven't been able to use it until JUST NOW when i finally found it again! i've been looking everywhere!!! thank you SO much, i love this thing!
Test Subject
#73 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 1:03 AM
Is this on a website? I saw it on one?

So Interwined
Test Subject
#74 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 2:34 PM
One of the nicest gamemods I've seen. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#75 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 3:43 PM
Thanks for updating this. I love it and I'm happy to have it back in my game.

Got my riverstompers, so I'm good to go.
Page 3 of 4