Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 3:41 PM
Default Child's homework disappeared?
Has anyone else experienced this? My kid had hw in his inventory after his first day of school, which he completed. However, every subsequent day there was nothing in his inventory. Obviously he has a C in school now which annoys me. Is this a glitch or something or am I missing something?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 3:43 PM
You can buy the homework from the bookcase. I guess there was school funding cut and they can no longer provide free workbooks.
Instructor
#3 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 3:43 PM
I think he left it on a table in one of my parks. Seriously, it's been there the last three times I've visited.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by esmesqualor
I think he left it on a table in one of my parks. Seriously, it's been there the last three times I've visited.

I had cassandra goth leave her homework at my sims house. I'm not sure of the long term effect of non playable sims not having homework on them, but I do know homework completion isn't linked to the actual homework book like it was in Sims 3. School progress has the same progress bar and similar requirments as careers. If you hover over the progress bar, you will see that the daily requirement is homework. I think all they have to do is complete the homework and it gets registered on the progress bar as completed. After that they can go to school without the book itself and get credit for homework as long as it says completed on the progress bar daily task.
Instructor
#5 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 3:54 PM
That's good to know, but I'm a little worried that the lots don't reset.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by esmesqualor
That's good to know, but I'm a little worried that the lots don't reset.

I don't think the lots do reset. I know the public spaces don't. I bbq'd at one of them, left the food on the table after eating, went back a couple days later and the plate of food was still there.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 4:10 PM
Thanks for the help, i'll try the bookcase thing when I open the game.