Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#51 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 1:05 AM
The site has been getting steadily faster over the last months... badger your ISP, perhaps?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Advertisement
Theorist
#52 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 9:05 AM
No. It cannot be. No!

Dude, I downloaded all the things I wanted to be in my game (seriously), but I'm just logging here everyday... for fun, I suppose?

Well, at least I'll be spending more time with my Sims...

>.<" Bring ModTheSims back soon, will ya? Oh, and thanks for nodifying (I think I mispelled) us, though!

EDIT:

And I have a problem... since I want to upload something, I can't, because I get the message "Your IP adrress is banned." Hope you'll fix this, if you can! Good luck with the mainteance!
Scholar
#53 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 11:26 PM
I think seeing the downtime notification was what got me over my writers block, so while I'll miss the site this weekend, thanks Delphy!

At least I've got stuff to do... like finishing the redecoration of my room, writing umpteen updates of my Sims story, maybe even *gasp* playing Sims!

And Happy Birthday to Whiterider and Delphy

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 24th Jun 2011 at 1:23 AM
Default Delphy...
...I was going to begin a project involving your downloads and was wondering if you had an (approximate) window of time you might take the site down? Midnight, morning, afternoon, etc?

If you've no idea that's fine (and I certainly wouldn't hold you to it) but it would be helpful to know (if you do) so I'd know whether it was worthwhile to begin or wait.

Thanks!

T

~It takes a village to raise an idiot...~
Field Researcher
#55 Old 24th Jun 2011 at 7:50 AM
Thank you for whatever it is your going to do Not only will it sure to be needed, It will make me do something else for a few days at least :P
My only drawback is MTS is set as my home pages, so I am sure to get "MTS is currently down for maintenance" screen allot
Good Luck with cleanup and hope to see site back soon !

ClicknPsycho
Locked thread | Locked by: Delphy Reason: Downtime is over
Page 3 of 3