Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2014 at 4:32 AM
Default Fail to add bouncing breast to walking animation
I have a question.

How to modify walking animation properly?

It seems walking animation is a bit different from the other animations. I try to add bouncing breast effect on it, but the result is not successful. Sims walk a few steps, then stop, then walk again, then stop again. Again and again. The case only happened to the walking animation, while bouncing breast running animations on the treadmill and the others are work properly as intended.

Does someone know the issue?

I'm using Milkshape to do it. I heard people with Blender also had the same problem as well.
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 2nd May 2014 at 4:52 PM
i couldn't figure it out either(long time ago...)
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#3 Old 2nd May 2014 at 4:57 PM
I think it is because the breasts get sore when they bounce. Sim stops because of the pain. Not sure why they don't suffer the same when they are exercising - maybe then they are wearing a sports bra.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd May 2014 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BloomsBase
i couldn't figure it out either(long time ago...)

I wonder if the problem is actually in the milkshape export/import plugin, which is the walking animation actually have a little bit different information that missing when being exported back.

It works for other animations (even running on treadmill), except walking animation is different.
Alchemist
#5 Old 2nd May 2014 at 7:33 PM
It's all due to the curvature of the mirror. Trust me on this.