Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 6:37 AM
Default How do you start you day?
Usually my days are based off of my mornings. On good days I wake up to my alarm clock, I shower get dressed and my sister and I go to Starbucks, to get coffee and muffins (yes you can eat muffins for breakfast :p). We then precede to school and so on. However, sometimes when my sister is unable to take me to school I have to drive with my dad. He's always in a rush for no reason so I just grab a granola bar and mineral water and we're on our way.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 6:32 PM
I'm assuming you don't eat breakfast or do anything relaxing in the morning. Not a morning person?

Mad Poster
#3 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 7:51 PM
I'm definitely a morning person. I wake up at 6:00, complete my beauty ritual (hair, make-up, clothing, jewelry), eat breakfast while I watch half an hour of television, and then sojourn back upstairs at about 7:00 to put on a few finishing touches before I leave for school at 7:20. The hardest thing about starting my day for me is eating- even when I wake up leisurely, it takes me about two hours to work up an appetite no matter how much I ate the night before. I have to allot a sizeable chunk of time for breakfast because it takes me awhile to choke it down.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 9:36 PM
I wake up at about 7:00, roll out of bed, make my bed, get changes, do my hair, and all that other stuff, then I go down to the kitchen for a light breakfast (7:30 - I barely eat anything, especially in the morning). After breakfast (7:45), I go and pack my bag, check all my homework is done, then go and sit outside with my journal for about forty minutes until my dad is ready to go. I generally leave for school at 8:30, making it there with about twenty minutes to spare and nothing at all to do.
#5 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 10:35 PM
I get up and sit in the living room for a while. I then get my stuff ready and eat breakfast

I always have to wake up at least two hours before I have to leave so I can get everything done.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by charlie-chan
I get up and sit in the living room for a while. I then get my stuff ready and eat breakfast

I always have to wake up at least two hours before I have to leave so I can get everything done.

me too well actually I have to wake up one hour early. If not my sister is sure to leave me without any regret.

Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 11:22 PM
weekdays; I set my alam for 7 but don't actually wake up until 7;20am - the snooze button is my friend <3 - i straighten my hair which takes me around 30 minutes from then (8am) I get ready - like make-up and uniform then about (i don't eat breakfast) 20past 8 i leave my house and walk to school which takes me around 10 minutes :]

thats my weekday - school routine XD
weekends vary on what i'm doing

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Mad Poster
#8 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 1:18 AM
Sheesh, when do you all start school that you can roll out of bed so late? I'm jealous :P. For me, the school day commences at 7:45.

Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 1:36 AM
Wow, I'd love to be able to leave the house at 8:20. I have to be out the door by 7:35 or so to be on time.

I'm not a morning person, and I hate waking up early. I use my cell phone as an alarm clock, and I set several alarms at five-minute intervals (6:10, 6:15, 6:20) to make sure I get out of bed. After that, I shower if I didn't do it the night before, get dressed, put my contacts in, fix my hair, put makeup/jewelry on, collect my stuff, eat breakfast, collect the rest of my stuff, and rush out the door. What takes me the longest is putting an outfit together. I need to start doing that the night before, I think.

Mad Poster
#10 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 1:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Daisie
What takes me the longest is putting an outfit together. I need to start doing that the night before, I think.

I have the same problem- sometimes I stand in front of my closet for seven or eight minutes in the morning before I settle on something . I've tried putting outfits together the night before, but I always change my mind. Ah, the trials and tribulations of looking good...

Mad Poster
#11 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 4:16 AM
Wow...your school starts at 7:45? That must suck. I start at 9:00, but you don't really need to be to class until 9:10. I don't know how I would cope getting to school that early :P
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 3:51 PM
Wow, 9:00! When I was in elementary school, we went at 8:30, still earlier than you guys!

My morning routine: wake up at 5:30, do all the morning hygiene stuff, get dressed, eat breakfast (usually just cereal, coffee, and juice), prepare a snack for school (I'm always hungry by 2nd Block, which starts 9:30), watch a few minutes of TV or finish homework, hope that my sister and my niece are ready to leave since she's the one who takes me to school, then I'm out the door.

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 4:18 PM
On a college day: Alarm goes off at 7:30 on my phone, i do this because it has a recurrent alarm so i can set it to only go off on certain days, i find it outstanding that NO alarm clocks i have ever seen have this feature. Anyway yeah i get up, dress, go wash my hands, go have cereal and a drink, go have a proper wash, pick up like a hundred things that i need for college and be out the door for 8:10 I'm on the bus for twenty past eight and usually sitting outside my class with friends by 8:45 waiting for class to start at 9.

On a no get up day: Well, my radio runs from 6:30 to 9:30 every day so all the time i'm drifting in and out of sleep listening to Key 103. From 8:30 (if i'm awake) i roll out of bed and straight into the shower. Then i'll dress, let the dog in, have breakfast watching telly for a while, take the dog for a walk and get on with my day
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 6:36 PM
I usually wake up at 5:55 and get dressed, do my hair, finish up homework, and sometimes eat (I usually eat at school). Around 7:00 I head outside and wait for my bus to come, which is around 7:10. By the time I get to school I have about 30-40 minutes before school starts (Everybody in my town gets picked up earlier because we live 25 minutes away from school). I'm jealous though, some kids at my school don't have to get up until 7:30. My school starts at 8:21.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 9:30 AM
I usually start my day by clambering out of bed, locating the various beeping alarm clocks stashed in numerous strategic places around my room (so I will have to walk around to find them all, hopefully ensuring I wake up in the process), banging on each and every one of them, and then lumbering back to bed to get another 15-20 minutes sleep before my mom storms up the stairs and drags me out of bed.

I'm supposed to wake up at 6:00, since it takes me two hours to get ready and I have to leave for school at 8:00 (school starts at 8:30), but... yeah. I'm not a morning person. And the strategically placed alarm clocks haven't been very successful so far.

We are the lucky ones
Your mother's daughters, your father's sons
Don't you grow old before your time
Inventor
#16 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 11:24 AM
I'm usually awake by 4:30-5:00. If I'm not awake of my own accord, I'm inevitably woken up by either the kookaburras or the cockies.

If it's an okay day, I wait for painkillers to kick in and then do half an hour or so of physio before I can get up. Let the dogs out if they've not already done it themselves, then trundle up to the kitchen to have some milo. The paper is usually delivered around 6:30 - youngest dog goes out to collect that - so I flick through the paper. Get dressed, have a nutrition drink or a wee bit of yoghurt. Then get on with whatever I need/am able to do. If it's not an okay day I get as far as the painkillers and have to spend most of the day stuck in my bed.

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 1:31 AM
During school days: I wake up after my mom wakes me at 6:48-ish (my clock, my alarm clock is 9 minutes fast) and stay in bed for exactly 2 minutes. Then I weigh myself, eat, get ready, dress, leave.

Weekend: Wake up at/around 8. Weigh myself then go on the 'puter and wait for human comunication (family).

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Scholar
#18 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 3:02 AM
Mon-Fri -Get woken up at like, 6:40am, though, don't actually get out of the bed until like 6:50-6:55am. I then throw down a lite breakfast, as, I HATE breakfast. I then proceed to get ready, throwing on an unplanned, first spotted, outfit [if i wear something dressy or special, i pick it out the night before]. I throw my hair up, unless I allowed time, and planned on straightening it and wearing it down. I put in my contacts, brush my teeth. Get my shoes on... get my stuff together and sit it by the back door, then, I have to feed my fish, cats, and dog. Then, at about 7:35-7:40 I get in my car...and am at school at about 7:50-7:55am. Yep, I run tight schedual, and, I'm not really sure why....as, I don't have to be at school in class until 8:30, but, I like the 40 mins to be able to talk and walk around the halls with friends, lol.

On the weekends though -wake up anywhere from 7:30-9am, eat breakfast about 9:30, then, proceed to my fun weekend activities, which usually consist of sitting at the computer for 12+ hours straight!

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 9:44 PM
Well, my alarm goes off at 7, so then I turn it off and go back to sleep till about 7:20-40, (depending on how tired I am) and then get dressed, in my SCHOOL UNIFORM D:, which is brown and yellow -.-, and then i go wash and brush my teeth, then go straighten my hair which takes about 20 minutes, and finally I'll do my makeup, which takes about 7 mins. I don't eat breakfast, it makes me feel sick in the mornings. I can't stand to eat before 11 :P. My ride comes at 8, I normally keep them waiting

LJ♥
Call me Lily :).
I'm beginning to upload some of my sims online..please go check them out here :).
#20 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 10:33 AM
I wake up..Barely...And then I have to straighten my hair again because it gets wavy...(this is on the weekdays) and then I get changed. Put on my acc. and go downstairs to let my dogs out, and eat breakfast. then I have about 10 minutes to eat breakfast until the bus comes. So I leave at 6:41 (around that time)

Then on weekends I just sleep in til about 7:30 or 8. Sometimes 9 :P
and then wake up, let my dogs out, etc..and then eat breakfast, and the day continues with random things.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 5:58 AM
I wake up @ about 7:17 through 7:30 and turn on my straightner, iron my clothes, put them on, brush teeth, straigten hair, put on makeup, grab bag and out the door @ 8:05, get to school @ about 8:07. I walk.

Oliviaaaa
5511<3
Mad Poster
#22 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 11:43 AM
I wake up, lay in bed for an hour, go out, use the bathroom, get something to eat, turn on the computer, and sit here all day. ^.^

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#23 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 2:12 AM
I get up, shower, dress, makeup and do hair. Feed cats their morning canned cat food, make breakfast, drink coffee, check computer, and go about whatever business I've got going on that day.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 8:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by longears15
I'm usually awake by 4:30-5:00. If I'm not awake of my own accord, I'm inevitably woken up by either the kookaburras or the cockies.

If it's an okay day, I wait for painkillers to kick in and then do half an hour or so of physio before I can get up. Let the dogs out if they've not already done it themselves, then trundle up to the kitchen to have some milo. The paper is usually delivered around 6:30 - youngest dog goes out to collect that - so I flick through the paper. Get dressed, have a nutrition drink or a wee bit of yoghurt. Then get on with whatever I need/am able to do. If it's not an okay day I get as far as the painkillers and have to spend most of the day stuck in my bed.

My day is quite similar to yours, if the pain in my back hasn't kept me up all night then I usually wake between 4-6am (even when I have had my sleeping tablets ) I then take the first 8 of the 37+ tablets I take in a day. My other half makes me a coffee then I take my first slow release morphine tablet around 8:30-9am. I then read my emails and my newspaper online (the kids and my partner don't bother talking to me until I have finished my paper lol ) as I can finally sit up. Unfortunately pretty much every day for me is spent in bed as I cannot sit up for more than a couple of hours a day. After the paper is finished I usually surf the web, check out any forums I belong to and download new cc for Sims 3 then I play Sims 3 for several hours

Wendy

Life is not a dress rehearsal
Theorist
#25 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 9:17 AM
My mum comes and wakes me up on school days/when I have to stay at my Grandma's. I have coco pops and watch TV. My mum drives me to school/my Grandma's.
If it's a weekend or I'm not going anywhere, I wake up whenever, but always before 9am. I woke up at 7am this morning for like no reason at all, just that I knew I wouldn't get back to sleep afterwards tbh.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.

Page 1 of 2