Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2010 at 3:05 AM
Default Bad Reputation
Okay, so I decided to make this thread so we can talk about new/old episodes.

Did you guys watch Bad Reputation? It was so amazing! Hands down one of my top 5 favorite episodes.

So, any highlights of the episode you all want to talk about?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th May 2010 at 9:29 PM
Now that it's Tuesday, can we talk about it???
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th May 2010 at 12:08 AM
Yeah? Can we, I'm dying to babble like the teenager I am!
Scholar
#4 Old 12th May 2010 at 12:15 AM
yes, lets babble.
OMG that was one of my favoorite episodes!!!!!
so intense! and The Run joey video was incredible. you gotta feel bad for Rachel though

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th May 2010 at 12:32 AM
I do feel bad for Rachel, it's not her fault she doesn't know who she wants. But, she shouldn't have played the guys like that.

Anywhoo, Can't Touch This was awesome! If Artie wasn't paraplegic, it would have been so much better. It made up for Ice Ice Baby. I hated that part (I don't mean to offend anyone, but Mr. Shue's dancing was unpleasant)
Scholar
#6 Old 20th May 2010 at 2:24 AM
Somebody commented on iTunes about how Matthew Morrison went from singing on Broadway to rapping like mad.

So, Dream On??? Did you scream? (Nobody post specific spoilers until Becca confirms that she's seen it!! ) I definitely screamed.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th May 2010 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ForeverCamp
So, Dream On??? Did you scream? (Nobody post specific spoilers until Becca confirms that she's seen it!! ) I definitely screamed.

Oh I LOVED that scene!
Scholar
#8 Old 27th May 2010 at 4:58 PM
I'm exceptionally slow when it comes to noticing things. Probably because I hadn't heard that particular rumour until AFTER it was confirmed on the show. So yeah, that scene came as a BIG shock to me.
Scholar
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 3:53 AM
Wait until you see Funk. What Jesse does will make what Shelby did seem like a cakewalk. The final scene was ROFL hilarious, though.

Beyond that, no spoilers from this girl!
Scholar
#10 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 10:10 PM Last edited by ForeverCamp : 8th Jun 2010 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Adding countdown.
"And now I dream of the mothers of those baby chicks coming after me for revenge..."

3 hours, 49 minutes until Regionals!
Scholar
#11 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 3:05 AM
I loved that Artie and Kurt went too.

*resists urge to spam-post in the Finale thread - I don't know how many of us actually live in North America and have seen it*
Scholar
#12 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 8:48 PM
That was the best part, watching Kurt skitter back to his seat.

Have fun watching Journey tonight - or I guess you might be watching it right now *spooky music*... It's almost 3 PM here, which means probably... around 8 or 9 PM in England? I'm in GMT -6 for time zones.
Scholar
#13 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 6:42 AM
I noticed that you reappeared on the forums, I'm already going through Glee withdrawal. I'm going to have to find some way to get the episodes ASAP when I move out to university residence in the fall. Still can't justify an extra 80$ a month just to watch Glee. (iTunes season pass, anyone? )
Scholar
#14 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 8:59 PM
I think they're starting it in September again in N.Am. - I'm hoping for your sake that England is only a week behind again!

Do you know if whatever channel runs Glee in England puts the current episode online? I know that Global in Canada puts the current week's episode on the day after it airs, so worse comes to worse, I can always just watch it a day late!
Scholar
#15 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 6:20 AM
Yeah, the graphics quality on Global's site isn't great either - but I could watch all the season finales I missed because of work hours - like NCIS and Bones!