Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 2:15 AM Last edited by ForeverCamp : 31st Oct 2010 at 4:12 AM. Reason: ** TITLE EDITED BECAUSE... well, it's developed into more than just spoilers for the premiere **
Default *SPOILERS* Season Two
** TITLE EDITED BECAUSE... well, it's developed into more than just spoilers for the premiere **

So first of all....

OMGSQUEEGLEE!

Ahem. Now that that's out of my system - how AWESOME was that premiere?

Can't believe how effed-up soap-operaish it all started out. And - if anybody watched the "next week on Glee" trailer.... It's BRITNEY TIME!

There's a whole group of girls in my dorm who are all piling in the TV lounge to watch - plus one token guy from the men's dorm.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 1:38 AM
EEEKGLEESQUEE!!!!!
IT did start out soapopera-ish.

Telephone was def my fave number

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sleepalldaypartyallnight
I am so bloody jealous!!! It doesn't start in the UK until JANUARY!!!! So I'm not going to pop into this thread again until then. I already know too much.

Have fun FC! It looks like it'll be a good series. *goes off to sulk*

I'll have to make do with watching series 1 on DVD :D

Erm no. Its on t.v in Uk alright. I watched it the other night, I can't remember what channel tho, sorry

Getting exited about mail is a good distraction from the norm constantly-thinking-of-your-inevitable-death
Scholar
#4 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 11:34 PM
Gah. so there is no episode this week in US, and I was surfin the web and found this hillarious pic combining my two favorite things of all time
http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1287527642
Glee: the voldemort episode

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 11:20 PM
OMG MY LIFE JUST GOT 10000000000000 TIMES MORE TOTALLY AWESOME
see spoiler why (involves casting so... yeah. not too too important)

can't wait for rocky horror lol they need a GUY as Frank-N-Furter "I'm a sweat, transexual, transvestite..."
and yeah, how could they ditch Puck?! Gah. but LOL this is gonna be great

there should be a youtube appreciation episode

Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 1:55 AM
I have to laugh at this thread still. Anyway, Becca, sooo....

- Matt transferred to another school.
- Mike can't sing.
- Puck got thrown into juvvie for driving his mom's car into a storefront window and driving off with the ATM. That was just this last episode, I don't know how long it's going to last - but there's no other new characters supposedly on the horizon that I can see in the show that can join Glee.
- New Guy Sam has Bieber-hair, and I'm of the opinion that he's in the closet. I'm still bound and determined that he's just too adorable not to end up with Kurt.
- Brittany's name is Brittany S. Pierce. Brittany Spierce. (I nearly died of laughter on that one.)
- OMG Coach Beiste. She's so effing funny and sweet all at once. I was actually tearing at the eyes on the first eppy, where she's crying in the locker room because Will and Sue were shunning her. She's sooooooooooo much better than Tanaka.

Jaylo - you have a link for that casting spoiler? I am still convinced that Sam is the one.
Scholar
#7 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 8:28 PM
Ya.
except I'll put it in a spoiler reel

and click this one for my retort that may or may not be a spoiler (involves Sam):

Scholar
#8 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 10:10 PM
omg squee! you gotta move to america and stalk him now! god I wish I was older, then I could stalk him...

Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 12:32 AM
Yeah, I saw the episode too, Jaylo. I just figured that Quinn is going to be his "big gay beard" (or however she dubbed it in Season One in her pre-Glee days...)
Scholar
#10 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 1:50 AM
OMG!!!! lovin rocky horror!

Scholar
#11 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 11:21 PM
OMG THAT IS SO FRACKING AWESOME!!!!! loving their choices for baby it's cold outside (I'm such a fan girl)
I actually believe that sam+Kurt would've been together. it makes sense, and I can see the producers doing that, so they can throw a 'curve ball'. I don't know. maybe they'll introduce her/him later. maybe it's charice or the new vocal adrenaline coach?

Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 4:16 AM
Maybe they figured that everybody knew about the original intentions, and changed it last-minute so that leakage wouldn't occur! Or maybe the rumours/leaks were plants.
Scholar
#13 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 4:35 PM
they would plant fake spoilers on the internet just to increase hype.
click to see rage:

Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 1:07 AM Last edited by ForeverCamp : 3rd Nov 2010 at 4:24 AM.
OMG - so that means we DO get Puck back from juvie!!!!! *squeal*

Also:

SO HOW CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE WAS PUCK WITH THAT BABY?!!?!?!?!?!? :lovestruc

EDIT - NOV 2:

OMG - I had a wild idea about who the baby is!

Also, the wedding? Betcha that brush with death made Burt Hummel pop the question to Carol!
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 12:27 AM Last edited by ForeverCamp : 6th Nov 2010 at 4:41 PM. Reason: Well, damn, more spoilers! :)
Well, Becca, at the end of "Duets", when Sam and Quinn are on their 'not-date' at Breadsticks, he told Quinn that he admired her for having the courage to come back to school after what she'd been through last year, and that he'd be "so embarrassed he'd change schools or something". Then he talked about how he knows what it's like to have a 'big secret' - and says that it's that he bleached his hair to seem cool when he started at Wm. McKinley.

NOV 6
Okay, so I just spotted this on MSN - actress source for who's getting hitched!

Didn't see THAT one coming in a million years!
Scholar
#16 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 8:25 PM
OMG NEITHER DID I OMG
maybe to Kat...Kit...Kit Kat, um..., the old football coach? or to the principle?

also, GAH TEENAGE DREAM
so aweosme. me and my friend played it over and over and totally rocked out during our chem class. lovin it so much. <3 <3 <3

Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 11:22 PM
Agreeing to the Teenage Dream. :lovestruc
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 3:35 AM
OMG. I had to pass this link along:

THIS TUESDAY IS THE MINI-MES!!!
Scholar
#19 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 2:09 PM
awww *heart melts*
they are so adorable!
I totally agree, they MUST come back

awww little toddlers...

Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sleepalldaypartyallnight
I am so bloody jealous!!! It doesn't start in the UK until JANUARY!!!! So I'm not going to pop into this thread again until then. I already know too much.

If you REALLY want to watch it, I have this nifty little website where you can watch all of the season one and two episodes for FREE! Granted, you can only watch 72 minutes at a time, (and then you have to wait another 54 before watching more). I found out about it from a friend when I wanted to watch the first season before the second came out, but I ended up buying the dvd because I couldn't stand being shut off in the middle of an episode. Here's the link if you wish to watch:
http://www.cucirca.com/category/glee/
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 5:26 AM
*sigh* I think we're done until FEBRUARY! The Christmas episode was tonight. Usually Christmas episodes are the last ones for the first part of the season.
Scholar
#22 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 12:54 AM
This sucks. we have a mid-season break for what seems like the worst american idol season yet...
whatevs.... but aww for you guys Becca.

anyways, Darren Criss has some spoilers for his character blaine in season 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXJl1pMfif4

Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 4:38 PM
^^

You do realize that was a spoof spoiler, right? Funny still the same, but not legit.
Scholar
#24 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 10:24 PM
of course I do. :P
I don't think even the creators of Lost would have that happen, but I highly enjoyed it

Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 6:22 PM
So I just read through our old speculation thread about Season 2 - anybody find it funny just how much was right (or completely out in left field) about our speculations? Some of the juicier speculations and rumours included:

1. A country singer to join New Directions and upstage Rachel.
- A still unconfirmed rumour. Maybe she'll be in the back 9. There was talk that this character morphed into Charice's Sunshine Corazon - I'm still not convinced.
2. A football-playing jock boyfriend for Kurt.
- Well, at first we were pretty much all convinced it was Sam. Then that whole kiss scene happened between Kurt and Whats-his-face. Now I think Sam was a decoy, and Blaine is a happy little bunny-rabbit trail.
3. Emma's hawt dentist boyfriend.
- CONFIRMED. In fact, Becca called it. Granted, I was not thinking of the quickie Vegas wedding, but they did marry! Way to go, Becca!
4. Britney tribute episode.
- CONFIRMED. Maybe not the way we all thought it was going to - clearly, the head shaving went to the wayside (not a bad thing, IMHO). They did do "Hit Me Baby", though. Way to go, Becca, calling that one too! And obviously Ryan Murphy has a thing about 'confirming' episode happenings, and then tossing them out.
5. Rocky Horror Picture Show episode.
- CONFIRMED. I didn't think the naked was going to happen, but tighty-whities are pretty close.
6. Returning Season 1 characters, including Jesse St. James, April Rhodes, and Shelby Corcoran.
- Still unconfirmed - at least in the concrete way. We still have the back 9. My money's on Jesse and/or Shelby at regionals/nationals.
7. Finchel all season long!
- MYTH!!! That being said, I'm leaning towards the season-end reunion.
8. Asian relations.
- CONFIRMED. Oh, to have the Asian love.... LOL Mike is hilarious.

Page 1 of 5