Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 12:37 AM
Default Seasons appropriate clothing hiding under previous EPs
I'm sure plenty of people already know, but I rarely dig into the final pages of maxis clothing, so when I had to today to find the outfit of a townie from my old hood I was surprised by what I saw. There are quite a few outfits that fit very nicely as outerwear, but due to being pre-Seasons is hidden all the way back in every day.

Has anyone else noticed this? Or any other hidden treasures suitable for later EPs? I extracted all of them and re-categorized as outerwear, so now my males have a few more options, which is always nice.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 12:44 AM
Well, there's this: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=222563

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 2:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by esmeiolanthe
Well, there's this: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=222563

Does this mod remove remove the clothes from Everyday and places them into Outwear, or does it just copy them into Outwear?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
Does this mod remove remove the clothes from Everyday and places them into Outwear, or does it just copy them into Outwear?

If it's the one I have then the clothes appear in both. However, it's entirely possible to alter the mod to hide the clothes in the original location if you want. It's just a catalogue mod.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#5 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 2:25 PM Last edited by M.M.A.A. : 19th Jan 2015 at 2:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
If it's the one I have then the clothes appear in both. However, it's entirely possible to alter the mod to hide the clothes in the original location if you want. It's just a catalogue mod.

Oh okay. I just wanted to make sure since some of these clothes seems suitable for certain sims as everyday clothes. (I'll test it out some other time.)
Theorist
#6 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.

It just copies them. They're still everyday wear too. Basically they're now like those dresses that can be everyday or formal at the same time.

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Mad Poster
#7 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by esmeiolanthe
It just copies them. They're still everyday wear too. Basically they're now like those dresses that can be everyday or formal at the same time.

Ah! Great! Definitely gonna keep it!