Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 2:56 PM
So far, I only tested Sirius Stahrr's alien pregnancy, and surprisingly, he was connected to the PT NPC, which is what it should be. However, that was on a first entry only and I didn't save, so I have to go back in a second time, when I play it properly and make sure the game doesn't attach a random person to it. :/
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 7:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
I don't want to spoil the surprise for other players. Grow up the Wilson quads, you'll see.

I got to play a bit with the Blairs. That is a very cool basement. Daddy Blair (didn't get his name down) is dead set on teaching Little Boy Blair to walk. Danielle threw a sports party and planted a first kiss on Dade County right at the front door when her friends arrived. My husband got a new job and bought me a video card so I jumped over to my very cc heavy medieval game to test it out, so I'll get back to the Blairs next time I play.

I still don't see the Wilson "surprise" quads, and they are almost kids.
============
Sabastian left as Tiffany was giving birth; she ran after him and looked so unhappy walking back inside I STOPPED to grow up Dade County. He moved in with his career going well, and Tiffany is a nurse. But they are both missing work to give the toddlers the attention they need. And their daddy Sabastian was oddly attracted to the quads too; he walks into the house to play with them (or swim). Tiffany kept sending him away, but he would come right back; even the Visitor Controller couldn't keep him out. I thought Sabastian was glitched; I had made him a cool Art Deco house, but trying to enter it CRASHED the game! So I killed him. Poor unhappy toddlers!

On a happier note, the Country Barn ...

Bear didn't know Guthry was going to restore the barn into...a BARN! At least he took the doors off the stalls. And Guthry DID still want to adopt. His friend Shelly Klein broke up with her creep boyfriend, and had Guthry's baby (none of that TOUCHY stuff, it was all done at the doctor's); she gave Napa County to them when he was a toddler. And then the County family had to get a farm dog..
Napa and Dog--

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#28 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 8:05 AM
Sebastian probably came because he was furious with Tiffany. Sims always get furious if they break up, even if they do not like each other. And then they come to kick the garbage bin. But now that he's gone, he will never come back.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Field Researcher
#29 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 8:22 AM
I didn't have much going on today so I gave a few more houses a try, seeing as I bumped the thread and all. To be honest, this might be one of those downloads where I personally think "it seemed like a good idea at the time" because I totally ended two entire families, then loaded up the Military Family and the feeling like there was just too much going on in too little space kicked in. Not a very good track record and I don't want to offend anyone with details just in case whoever created the particular unnamed families are like, "what, that was my favorite family I ever created." (Not sure, but probably best to keep it that way.)
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 2:56 AM
I have been playing this hood recently for a change, with a relatively small amount of CC in a very maxis match style. I added Emerald Heights as a downtown, which I like to do, and I have Mission University (which is empty) for my young adults to get their degrees from. So far I've played 1 round in all of the households, and am currently playing round 2, days 4-6.

The Wilsons
Tiffany and Sebastian managed to work things out and are still married, even though he's having an affair with Alice Goodwin. The quads are now children, and very cute ones at that, and have a younger sister, Nicole. I don't think they're going to have any more children, but who knows what acr will do.

The Goodwins
Melvin and Alice are going strong, although Alice is cheating on him with Sebastian Wilson. They just welcomed their first (and probably only) child together, a little boy named Jasper. Alice is still looking for more conquests, but hasn't found any yet.

The Stahrrs
Well there was a big surprise for the Stahrr family when Stella gave birth to TRIPLETS! They named the two girls Elara and Libra, and the boy Apollo. Rigel is doing very well in school, and making lots of friends. Sirius (luckily) only gave birth to one little alienboo, a girl named Comet. They family is very busy raising four toddlers right now.

The Harrises
This is a very cute little family! All of the children are doing well in school, Joey is climbing the ladder in his career, and Stephanie found a job in Business after the birth of their fourth child. There have been a few birthdays; Micah is now a knowledge focused teenager, Allison is a happy child, and the fourth baby, Laura, is a very cute toddler. Rusty is a good child, and is all set for his birthday next time.

The Blairs
Jack and Felicity managed to teach the twins, Taylor & Todd, all of their toddler skills on time before their birthday, which meant they aged up well. Felicity fell pregnant again, and gave birth to their third daughter, Angelina. Danielle is doing well in school, making new friends, and started dating Harold Yang (they're a very cute couple). The twins are getting fairly good grades in school, and Jack and Felicity are just working hard to look after their family.

The Mosbys
I separated the Mosby and McClellan families, because the house was just too cramped. The Mosbys retained the house, and the McClellans moved to their own house in the hood. Despite her wishes, Pauline didn't manage to get pregnant again, so she's just been cleaning the house and working out on the exercise bike. John is doing well in his career, getting to level 5 already. The boys are all handsome teenagers now; James is a popularity sim, Mark is a romance sim, and Alec is fortune sim.

The McClellans
George has also been advancing in his career, reaching level 7 in the six days I've played. The girls are all doing well in life and school, and have all become teenagers; Candice is a pleasure/romance sim, Cindy is a popularity sim, and Mabel is a family sim. Unlike her friend, Pauline, Mary Ellen did manage to fall pregnant, and gave birth to her and George's fourth daughter, Nora. Nora is a very cute toddler who is doted on by her whole family. Candice is currently dating Maribel Montes.

The Yangs
Parker and Kristina are working hard in their respective careers, while Harold and Lucy are doing well in school. Not much has happened in this family, apart from Harold dating Danielle Blair.

The Kleins
This is where I currently am in the round 2 rotation. Last round Shelly and Carlos got married and moved out into a lovely duplex, and Daiki gave birth to her and Marvin's son, Calvin. The family adopted a little dog, Billy, who is well trained and fits well on the farm. Unfortunately this round both Lewis and Konstanze passed away within a day of each other, but their sizeable life insurance policies helped to be able to pay the bills. Calvin is now a toddler, and is working on learning to walk, talk, and potty.

The Reyes
After moving out of her childhood home, Shelly and Carlos decided to rent a very cute duplex that had just been built in Meadow Creek. They're both still quite new in their careers, but are very ambitious and anxious to advance. They're due to welcome their first child this round, which I'm very excited about!

The Countys
The final family in Meadow Creek! Bear and Guthrie are doting dads, and despite having three wonderful kids they wanted to add another to their family, so they adopted another toddler; a little girl named Adela. Dade and Guadalupe both have an A+ in school, and Medina grew up into a well adjusted child. They're just a happy family, who are still thinking about adopting again.

I'll add a few pictures here under a spoiler tag, although I haven't taken very many, and they're all of the cute kidlets . I'm really enjoying this hood so far!

Call me Hannah
Page 2 of 2