Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 2:58 PM
And My birthday isn't until MAY!!...Whaaaaaa!! *pout* (lol)
Advertisement
Inventor
#152 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 3:07 PM
Here is what you get.

Inventor
#153 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 5:38 PM
Awww... the teddy is SO cute! What a lovely set. I wonder if we'll receive a different birthday set every year? We'll see. Thank you for posting a picture.
Lab Assistant
#154 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 9:11 PM
Sims 3 is having a Facebook Poll on which set to feature in next week's Daily Deal (via Twitter): TheSims3:
We are running a poll on #TS3 Facebook to decide which Set we should feature next week as a Daily Deal. Vote here: http://bit.ly/c9VzAO
Top Secret Researcher
#155 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 10:25 PM
That birthday pack is cute! Luckily my birthday is in only a month.

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Lab Assistant
#156 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 12:17 PM
I might be impatience but I haven't received any email yet...
I want the set, it looks too cute...
Inventor
#157 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ..::lilith::..
I might be impatience but I haven't received any email yet...
I want the set, it looks too cute...

Is today your Birthday? If it is

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

I live in the USA and did not recieve my email until 9 or 9:30 at nite.
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 7:36 AM
The new Prius Eco Pack w/ Celebration Bonus Pack is now working! It is a completely different file than the current Prius Pack - same content (except for the extra Celebration stuff), but the original file name is ToyotaSet and the new one is ToyotaSet2.

Enjoy!
Lab Assistant
#159 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 1:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by romagi
Is today your Birthday? If it is

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

I live in the USA and did not recieve my email until 9 or 9:30 at nite.

Thank you!
Didn't receive any email in the end...
Forum Resident
#160 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daelda
The new Prius Eco Pack w/ Celebration Bonus Pack is now working! It is a completely different file than the current Prius Pack - same content (except for the extra Celebration stuff), but the original file name is ToyotaSet and the new one is ToyotaSet2.

Enjoy!

You know, it's a little annoying they don't have the new items available separate. I've got the Renault Twizy pack, with had all the same items as the Toyota set, just the Twizy instead of the Toyota and then the deco charging station. If you have both the Twizy and Toyota in game, all the other objects you've got two versions of, all with different names.
Inventor
#161 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 2:39 PM
Sorry to hear that!

This can not just be random, do you have an account with EA? Did you check your spam folders? Is your account checked to recieve emails from TS3 and EA?
Do you have [email protected] added to your address book? Do you have an account with The Sims 3 Store? I have never purchased any points from them but when I first got the account I was clicking on everything to see what it was and set up an account. Never entered anyway to pay for something that's where I quit.
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by romagi
Sorry to hear that!

This can not just be random, do you have an account with EA? Did you check your spam folders? Is your account checked to recieve emails from TS3 and EA?
Do you have [email protected] added to your address book? Do you have an account with The Sims 3 Store? I have never purchased any points from them but when I first got the account I was clicking on everything to see what it was and set up an account. Never entered anyway to pay for something that's where I quit.

All of the above...
Oh well I will find a way to have them in my game!
Thanks for your help!
Top Secret Researcher
#163 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 3:39 PM
Did you enter your correct date of birth? (I assume you have to, I cant remember. But how else would they know!)

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaospilot
Did you enter your correct date of birth? (I assume you have to, I cant remember. But how else would they know!)

I think I did but I can't remember enter it either.
I'm sure someone will be sharing it somewhere sometime soon...
Top Secret Researcher
#165 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 4:15 PM
Well you can't install items from the store/EA unless you verify with your account that you have obtained the items in the right way

Lab Assistant
#166 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 5:43 PM
Well you can't install items from the store/EA unless you verify with your account that you have obtained the items in the right way

True! But I'm hoping that being a "Free" set someone would be so kind to share the package file.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#167 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 11:09 AM
Guys, we do not talk about redistributing Store content here. Plz to be changing the subject now kthx.
Top Secret Researcher
#168 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 11:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ..::lilith::..
True! But I'm hoping that being a "Free" set someone would be so kind to share the package file.

It's still only "free" as a result of you already having paid for the game and following the rules that are set.

Sorry HP. I in no way think piracy and stealing is acceptable so someone hinting towards it pisses me off.

Field Researcher
#169 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 12:01 PM
Huh, I never got anything for my birthday and it's already passed. Maybe it's only for certain countries.
Lab Assistant
#170 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 3:00 PM
@HP - Sorry my bad, should have known. Will not happen again.

It's still only "free" as a result of you already having paid for the game and following the rules that are set.

Sorry HP. I in no way think piracy and stealing is acceptable so someone hinting towards it pisses me off.

I have paid for the game and I have followed the rules.
I too am against piracy, in fact I have always paid for the games and EP/SP and Store Contents. Just saying.
Lab Assistant
#171 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Freelance Wolf
Huh, I never got anything for my birthday and it's already passed. Maybe it's only for certain countries.

The Free Birthday Set was only released very recently, so your birthday - depending on when it was - may have been before the Official Release of the Pack. My Birthday was back in May - I have a LONG wait ahead of me.... *Sad Huan-yue Panda Doll*

(There is always contacting EA Support if you feel they errored & missed you)
Scholar
#172 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 2:54 AM
i dont know if this has been mentioned...but i just found it

wildy western door

http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...FB-SIM3%3A16697

but the pic for it does not come in
Forum Resident
#173 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 3:12 AM
That door is included if you download Riverview. =]
Scholar
#174 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 3:18 AM
oh my goodness.....ha ha ha i had no idea...see how much i pay attention to what i download....

but at least those that do not have Riverview can get it....its marked free....
Test Subject
#175 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 7:14 PM
The Celebration set looks like it is now packaged as part of the Toyota Prius + eco package. If you re-download the eco/prius pack, you should be able to get it.
Page 7 of 25