Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 5:39 PM
Default WCIF Generations bunkbeds as regular?
I'm not sure why I never noticed this before but the bunk and loft beds don't all have a equivalent regular bed in the same style. Am I missing something? And if not, does anyone know if someone has converted them into regular beds? I tried googling but the keywords I tried did not help.
Thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 9:48 PM
Don't quote me on this, but there was an instance once when I was using MOO on the bunkbeds, and they separated!
Like, they split into the bottom bunk and the top bunk, which I was able to move around independently.
I don't remember which bunkbeds they were, as I have ones from GEN, SN, and the Store, but it was definitely one of EA's. Unless they were patched or something, IDK.
Scholar
#3 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 11:10 PM
I've had similar occurrences, but as far as I remember, the bottom bunk mesh didn't look quite right on its own? Could be getting confused though.

I think it might've been a store bed, I get frequent mesh duplication with one of them, one or even two beds randomly spawning on the same square as the existing one.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 6:25 PM
I had that happening too, but I was actually hoping to find a bed that was made to look like the Generations beds. They glitch enough as it is with sims climbing through walls to get to them.
Maybe I'm not the only one who only now figured that this is a gap in the Generations EP? Maybe I shouldn't be blaming EA so much. I guess I was all bunkbeds! loftbeds! shiny! and never thought about it until now.