Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 12:57 PM
Default wcif this poseset?
So i've been looking around for a lot of poses lately, and right now mostly death/kidnapping/gun poses nstuff. I've found most of what I want, but there was a set of poses that I saw everywhere, but I couldn't find the download for them. Those were the Mechanics of Emotions: Fear poses by Delight33?? I did find their blog, but it's literally just black. Like theres nothing there.
So I was wondering like, is there a download out there at all for them, or did the creator remove them? Because if so, I was wondering if there was at least something similar?
I'm also looking for poses with like, police officers and medics as well. It's all for some stories nstuff.
Thanks!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 2:43 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 3:42 PM

oh, thank you so much! i was really confused as to why the site was just. dark. i couldnt find anything on it, but thank you!!! ;u;
Instructor
#4 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 3:56 PM
You're welcome!

I have no idea why the blog is blank, maybe a layout/theme problem? But the posts still exist!
I was able to retrieve the links via the source page of the post, if any of you ever have to want to find a link from this blog.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 12:31 AM
@blyss I may not be right to post here, but since it's related -- I can't get the Mechanics Of Love from the same blog... No idea how to get to the source page, either...
Instructor
#6 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 1:35 AM
@Silent Wolf 101

I'm on Firefox, but I suppose that for other browers the steps are essentially the same.
To access the source code page of a web page, go to Tools > Web Developer > Page Source OR right-click anywhere on the page > view page source (or something like that depending on your language) OR just press CTRL+U. And you'll see a newly opened page/tab with codes.

You'll then have to find a line(s) that mention a download link. Here, you can use CTRL+F and search for download, if you want to gain some time.
And you should look for links (to adf.ly in this case) that you'll have to copy/paste.

And just in case, here you go:
Mechanics of emotions: Love by Delight33 (with pose list)
Mechanics of emotions: Love by Delight33 (without pose list)
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 8:58 PM Last edited by Silent Wolf 101 : 31st Aug 2016 at 1:32 AM.
Thank you so much! <3 And yes, you can right click for chrome, and the page source code will be at the bottom of the menu.