Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 6:50 PM
Default cult of blood
you awoke with an intense breath, drawing it shakily in and out as you glanced at your clock.

it read midnight.

you knew what the deity in your dream claimed was true. you had been given the gift of vampirism to lift vampires from near extinction to pure glory.

you vowed not to betray them.

so ya!
your a new vampire who is told by a vampire god to revive the species in a cult!
so uh let me give the ranks first!!

ranks
leader
you rule the cult with an iron fist. your extremely strong and even immortal and frozen in youth (cheat with lifetime wishes). you must choose a mate as soon as possible. you manage all political affairs such as alliances and wars. you are literally royalty and are usually waited on by servants/chamber ladies. you give out punishments.

mate
this sim is your mate! they help with many things and offer comfort to you. they also conceive with you and is a pureblood vampire like you.

nobles
these sims are also high ranked! whether they're related or the leader's children, these sims are in high power. if they have professions they're usually stay-at-home such as writing or gardening. they can have mates and any child produced are immediately in the noble rank and skip the discipline stage (see slaves)

heirs
the leader and his mate can have as many children as they wish, but the child must have two of the leader/mates traits! if a second child with these traits comes, have the two heirs fight! whichever heir loses must step down and become nobles. they are spared the discipline stage. are considered a disgrace if they don't have a mate in teenhood (mods come in handy for marriage)

laborers
these sims are part of the foundation in your cult! they're main purpose is to get high paying careers and earn money for the family. must be apprenticed to another laborer as a child and teenager. can have mates and children but if female they step down to be a "mother" or their mate cares for them.

servants
these sims are freshly turned sims and are a low rank. they take care of the nobles and their children and such and have decent conditions. can have mates but no offspring. any offspring equals the parents being killed and the child becoming a servant.

slaves
these are actually vampire children and teens! they are apprenticed to laborers, servants or mothers and learn their trade. teens can have mates if they wish.

mothers
these sims in basic words bear, care for and teach children! they have mates and families and usually start as teens.

hunters
they basically kidnap humans for blood.

move them into a house!
im lazy so heres the the regulations:

every full moon the cult meets with the fairy and werewolf cult to discuss matters. it is a time of peace.
if a vampire of high or low rank has a child with a mortal, foodbank or lower rank, they are disgraced. mothers are disgraced and have to give up their child to the mothers and fathers are killed mercilessly.
(new regulations to be announced!!)

events:
funeral- anyone with friend or up or family of the deceased stay up until 10 in the morning grieving. then they put the headstone in the sacred grove (just a pretty little grove)
marriage- CONGRATS! even the lowest ranks like servants and laborers are given a elaborate ceremony to celebrate their union! they have a social gathering first, get married, and celebrate into the night! best of all, the leader conducts the ceremony!
fledgling transformation- the hunters must turn them. only hunters may be mates with the servants (besides laborers and other servants) as they probably romanced them into transformation!

steps:
build them/buy/import a mansion. use cheats to redecorate it. set funds to 1,000 dollars.
build the sacred grove! make it large as all events will be held there!
add a cemetery. one for foodbanks and one for vampires.

credit me and have fun!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 7:02 PM
Hi! I see you just posted this! It looks interesting, but I think I'd rather do it without the ranks and just have them all be hunters. I am already invisioning cool stories about childhood friends turned upon maturity! Maybe that's how the founder will be turned! I just don't know where I'll get a vampire childhood friend to start it... I'd have to start with 2 married vampires for the easiest I guess. But I don't want to. Idk.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by letitgo1776
Hi! I see you just posted this! It looks interesting, but I think I'd rather do it without the ranks and just have them all be hunters. I am already invisioning cool stories about childhood friends turned upon maturity! Maybe that's how the founder will be turned! I just don't know where I'll get a vampire childhood friend to start it... I'd have to start with 2 married vampires for the easiest I guess. But I don't want to. Idk.

thanks for your criticism!
i'll redo this challenge; the names horrible.
the ranks are because its sortof a monarchy styled group of vampires.
i like the vampire friends thing. i'm already having a few ideas! thanks alot! i'll be redoing it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 1:11 PM
this sounds like fun, it will be hard to take care of so many sims
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 11:14 PM
Click to see pictures bigger!

This is my founder. His name is Cadis Etrama Di Raziel (nickname is Rai). He is a vampire. He recently awoke from this house and now inhabits 421 Huckleberry Lane. He recently moved in Bailey and Chester Swain and turned them. Bailey is now his mate.

So Rai took Bailey on a date...

R: "Bailey, your as bright as the setting sun"

R: "So..."

R: "Will you marry me"

B: "YES! YES! YES!"

B: "I love you"
R: "Me too"

Their wedding day!
Unfortunately I forgot when she got pregnant and right after this she changed for maternity. Apparently when you're pregnant you can't get married.
That's as far as I've gotten. I will continue this challenge. (Sorry for long post)