Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

City Living Headwrap Hair Colour Addons

by Menaceman44 Posted 21st May 2019 at 9:12 PM - Updated 29th Apr 2023 at 1:13 PM by Menaceman44 : Link to newer version

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st May 2019 at 9:31 PM
A heroic effort!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd May 2019 at 4:36 AM
i seldom use headwraps. (can't accept).but this project turned out amazing, again can't refuse.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd May 2019 at 5:50 AM
"Baffled"? I have been frustrated to no end!!!! I happen to like many of the head wraps, but then I discovered they only showed one hair color. Bahhhh!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for these creations!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd May 2019 at 11:06 AM
THANK YOU <3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd May 2019 at 12:44 PM
Thank you, thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd May 2019 at 2:22 PM
Hats off to you for completing this challenge.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th May 2019 at 4:36 PM
Awesome! Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th May 2019 at 8:36 PM
Great job with this! Fun fact, I actually reported this issue to EA and their response was that they couldn't do anything because of the way they designed it. This'll at least make them usable for a few more sims.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th May 2019 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nat 619
Great job with this! Fun fact, I actually reported this issue to EA and their response was that they couldn't do anything because of the way they designed it. This'll at least make them usable for a few more sims.

I too contacted EA on twitter when City Living first came out reporting it as a bug. It was SimGuruJill who explained that it was not a bug and was working as intended due to the fact that the design of the wraps meant that they didn't fit the existing hair and hat system in the game and that is was a compromise they had needed to make in order to include them in the game at all as they didn't want to tie certain designs to certain hair colours.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
I too contacted EA on twitter when City Living first came out reporting it as a bug. It was SimGuruJill who explained that it was not a bug and was working as intended due to the fact that the design of the wraps meant that they didn't fit the existing hair and hat system in the game and that is was a compromise they had needed to make in order to include them in the game at all as they didn't want to tie certain designs to certain hair colours.

I even made a report on the official forums, if I remember correctly SimGuruNick saw my post, and is looking at this, as a CAS asset issue..

Also, do you still remember the windows from the City Living EP? it's called the Glass Panes, and it has shadow glitch, they say they had fix the issue, but it's still broken.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Apr 2023 at 1:10 PM
Anybody still using these may be interested to know that I have now created an updated version which works as a default replacement and enables ALL hair colours as well as including the Child headwraps, too. You can find it here> https://modthesims.info/d/676333/

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu