Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 6:43 PM Last edited by ScaryRob : 22nd Feb 2015 at 7:02 PM.
Default Floor Tiles at Edge of Lots
So I'm aware that floor tiles placed at the edge of Lots won't "stick" if the Lot is moved in 'hood mode.
Yet, I'm almost sure I've seen pics of Lots that actually had bridges built across the road. Or was that just a dream? Or were the objects I might have seen just 'hood decorations?
Here's what I'm trying to do:

No way at all to make those driveway connections to the road "stick"?

Edit: Some of them seem to stick after having moved the Lot around:
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 7:24 PM Last edited by maxon : 22nd Feb 2015 at 8:19 PM.
Over the road is possible with the lot adjuster. However the lots are tricky (or impossible) to move afterwards, depending on the lot and what you've built on it.

When you move a lot around - basically in and out the lot bin (or through installation) - the game recreates the road each time - it has to in order to make sure the portals are in the right place. I'd guess your best bet, if you want to upload, is going to be to warn people about it and maybe let them know how to fix it again.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Over the road is possible with the lot adjuster. However the lots are tricky (or impossible) to move afterwards, depending on the lot and what you've built on it.

Yeah, that's enough to keep me away from trying anything tricky with LotAdjuster.

Quote:
When you move a lot around - basically in and out the lot bin (or through installation) - the game recreates the road each time - it has to in order to make sure the portals are in the right place. I'd guess your best bet, if you want to upload, is going to be to warn people about it and maybe let them know how to fix it again.

I saw those portals once, by using some kind of cheat. Not something I care to mess with at this time either.
Yeah, I'll just include a picture or two and a short explanation of how to do-it-yourself. No big deal, it only takes a couple minutes.
Thanks for your help.