Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 3:02 AM
Default WCIF Animal nose makeup, really hairy skintone, TS4 to TS3 Star Wars items
Heyo,

I'm making some non-humanoid sims based off of a variety of characters. What I am in desperate need of is "animal nose" makeup. Just some black, vaguely dog-nosed shaped makeup that ONLY goes on the nose-- no extra bits. Something like the "bunny rabbit" full face makeup, but without the whiskers and teeth. Something that looks kind of like this:
http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/...7253?width=1024
Google searching does not come up with any relevant results, and just provides oodles of "nose contouring" makeup.

Also, I am looking for a skintone that is especially hairy. Applying full werewolf body hair does not cut it for what I'm looking for. I want something on the level of Chewbacca's hair (for a Chewbacca sim, and some other hairy monster-type sims (such as Sully from Monsters Inc and Eduardo from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends). Does anybody know where I can find Wolf-man like hair on the level of hypertrichosis?

Also also, I'm on a Star Wars kick and I'm making some Star Wars sims. I know that there's Star Wars-themed CAS items (such as Darth Vader's helmet) in TS4, but I haven't found any conversions of these items for TS3. I just need them as either a hat or an accessory. I don't care If I need to have a "headless sim" in order to use them.

Thanks a bunch in advance!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 7:35 AM
Look here - http://moonskin93.tumblr.com/tagged/Downloads - 5 pages, little numbers at the top left.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 1:35 PM
Thank you! That's just what I was looking for! (now all I need is for it to be in rainbow colors too...)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 7:11 AM Last edited by popcornstar45 : 22nd Feb 2018 at 8:01 AM.
ok so...

animal nose
(Pyxis cat nose Ver1 Preview Here / download Here )
(cat nose Ver2 all ages by pyxis preview Here / download Here )

Fur/Hairy Beast skin tones
(Freysims Wolfie Skinblend Five colors Preview / Download )
Moonskin93 in furry and proud Skin Here
Moonskin93 not so human Here
(Moonskin93 beast Inside Here / Alternate Download Here )
Old school werewolf or Bigfoot skin- Moonskin93 Maxismatch were-skin Here
(HD Fantasy Anthro Skin Preview Here / Download Here / Instructions,Tutorials & pre-made sims Here )

Starwars
Luna CC finds for starwars Here
Lord Simlish (has starwar clothing and buildings p.s AMAZING CC CREATOR!!)
Natalia_Auditore 3 pages of starwar cc including: storm trooper armor, kylo rein outfit, ray's outfit .etc
All Murfeelee starwar stuff Here
Shaak Ti tentacles- city of sadness Here
Twie'lek crowon acessory- MurfeeleeHere , Forchild Murfeelee Here
Twie'lek crowon acessory Vr2- Murfeelee Here
Mad Poster
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 11:51 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 6:19 AM
Wow, thanks a ton for all the links guys! These definitely satisfy my first two requests!
Unfortunately... I still haven't found the 4 to 3 conversions of the Star Wars clothing. I really only need Darth Vader's helmet! If anyone knows of something that's at least a little close to that, please post a link!