Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#76 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chinchillagirl6
At most US stores it is selling for $19.99.

Thanks Chinchillagirl(by the way, your name is WAY too long for typed out conversations, lol) I think I'm goin to be picking that up tonight. The S2C has officially pulled me into the world of stuff packs
Advertisement
#77 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JaimeA
Thanks Chinchillagirl(by the way, your name is WAY too long for typed out conversations, lol) I think I'm goin to be picking that up tonight. The S2C has officially pulled me into the world of stuff packs

LOL I know. I can be called Sarah
Alchemist
#78 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 2:01 AM
has anyone noticed how a lot of the outfits that came with H&M make your Sim look quite frumpy?
Test Subject
#79 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 6:41 AM
can someone tell me, why can't I find this outfit in stuffpack?

#80 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetsims
can someone tell me, why can't I find this outfit in stuffpack?

If you do a search on the exchange for H&M you should find it. BlackGarden unlocked it. :D
I believe the direct link is in one of the other H&M threads.
#81 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 7:07 AM
LOL I know. I can be called Sarah

lol, thanks Sarah(much easier), So I went to Wal-mart(which happens to be the ONLY place where I could possibly find anything around here) to get the pack and they didn't have it Seems that they have started loading every freakin thing in that store up and moving it to the new one, which as far as I know isn't opening up for several more weeks, I think I'm going to be heading to Kentucky to get that pack!
Test Subject
#82 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 8:05 AM
If you do a search on the exchange for H&M you should find it. BlackGarden unlocked it. :D
I believe the direct link is in one of the other H&M threads.

Oh, sorry Thank you! I was so excited, that I didn't look around
#83 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 10:07 AM
Some of the outfits in this pack I have to ask - who would wear that?
These ones mostly http://thesims2.ea.com/images/about...reenshot_10.jpg
My favourite outfit which looks absolutely gorgeous in game http://thesims2.ea.com/images/about...reenshot_30.jpg

But the guy jeans don't match up with any other maxis tops (and since there are no tops in this pack that doesn't help) there's a visible silly looking gap
Field Researcher
#84 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 11:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Queen of Sims 2
I have been creating a catwalk/fashion store, and t seems like to get a catwalk, there is going to be another xp called H&M Fashion Runway, or it is an online one that I just saw when I was searching. Anywho, I just make it look like a runway,and act like it, until I get the runway runway.

I highly doubt that Maxis will be able to pull off another H&M pack of any sort. This one isn't all that great.

About the runways, the only way to get them is to make one yourself. If you load the Maxis pre-made shop called "H&M Sim City" and look at the second floor, you will find the runway they used in all the screenshots. It is merely the stage platform. Sorry to disappoint you all, but... this is just a stuff pack - meaning - there are no new actions or animations... just... stuff.
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 12:24 PM
Trissle, I would wear that first outift if I could get my hands on it. :p
#86 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 9:46 PM
Since I wouldn't shop at H&M in real life, I guess it is no surprise that I don't like this pack. Although a couple meshes have promise, I could count on one hand the number of outfits I like right away - and I would have at least one finger left over.
Test Subject
#87 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 11:46 PM
I am so in love with this pack. I actually own some similiar dress tops in real life that I got from Forever 21, so I am stoked for some recolouring time ^_^

God bless Sweden. <3

"One of the problems of taking things apart and seeing how they work - supposing you're trying to find out how a cat works--you take that cat apart to see how it works, what you've got in your hands is a non-working cat." - Author, Douglas Adams
Theorist
#88 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 8:07 PM
I got this on Thursday and I really like this stuff pack! I'm not sure if I like it as much as Glamour Life but it's pretty neat! It's great that there's more community lot stuff included and I actually like some of the clothing.

Edit: I've noticed that the loading screen music has changed to sound like a different version of the Junkie XL Sims 2 Uni Theme yet the Seasons screen is still there. Does anyone else have this happening?
Page 4 of 4