Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 7:55 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default My sims are always found "unroutable" in Bridgeport even when they are sleeping...
First, I want to apologize because this is probably a problem caused by Nraas Overwatch mod but no matter how much I've tried, I can't post and ask for help there. I have signed in and tried to find a solution but the only option I am getting is to "create a wiki" or something like that and I was hoping that someone here could help me even if it's not the right place to ask for help.

So, my game is fully patched, my mods are all up-to-date (I have nraas's overwatch, error trap, register and woohooer) and my 3 last efforts to play in Bridgeport give me the same problem. The first time it happened I was playing a girl I had made and she was an actress. Whenever she was watching tv or reading a book she was "unroutable" and the game (or Overwatch mod) reset her at the door of her appartement. One day when she had an opportunity to raise her celebrity status (you know, the one at the bookstore with the book signing) she was sent home before the end of it. I deleted that save and I started another one, a boy working in the professional sports career. Whenever he was at work, after a couple of hours he was found "unroutable" again and the game sent him home.

Now I'm playing again a boy who is self-registered as painter and the problem keeps getting worse. If it's 3 o'clock in the morning (when the mods are searching for problems to solve) and he is in an elevator the mod resets him at the building's entrance. Whenever he is sleeping, I get the "unroutable" pop-up and when he wakes up, the game resets him and he floats in the air (like a ghost) to end up IN the wall so I have to reset him again to set him free. For this particular sim I don't even get reports from error trap, so even if I was able to post at nraas site I don't have reports to upload...
It's getting so frustrating because I love playing in Bridgeport (with all its problems!) and I can't keep a game...

Can, please, someone give me a solution for that??? Thank you and I apologize again for reporting my problem here...

I just wanted to add that Bridgeport is the only world I have that issue, in all the other worlds mods work just fine...
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 10:04 PM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 10:32 AM
@venusprincess100
Thank you for trying to help me! I looked at the thread you pointed me but it refers to an older patch. I have recently (like 2 or 3 months ago) uninstalled and reinstalled everything in my game because my old pc died (what's happening with this game? all the forums are full of computers' deaths because of it!!!) so the launcher prompted me to update with the last patch (1.67???) in order to install again all my EPs. And, additionally, the links it had for the nraas site do not work... But thanks again for trying!

@miriamnz
Thank you too, but my problem is not Bridgeport itself, it's probably Overwatch mod acting weirdly when I'm playing there. Probably Overwatch hates my Bridgeport games, I don't have any other answer... My sims are not unroutable, my last one is being found "unroutable" when he is in his bed sleeping, the previous two were either in rabbitholes (the stadium and the bookstore) or on their couch watching tv or reading. Probably, since I can not reach the simmers who run nraas after twallan's "retirement" (-secretly hoping that twallan could just pop up and give me an answer, -not gonna happen-, lol), I will have to play Bridgeport without mods which sucks!

Anyways, thank you both!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 9:57 PM
you should seek for help at nraas since its an Overwatch related problem. they know their mods best: nraas overwatch wikispace. there are a lot good modders that stepped in after twallans retirement.
for posting your problem you will have to register there though. but maybe reading the discussion posts will help: messages on Overwatch
also checking if overwatch had an update for your patch level could be a good idea

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 5:04 PM
@shmovese

Your links helped me very much. I, finaly, managed to get in touch with a modder at nraas and I was told to change Overwatch settings (turn off the auto-reset function when the mod finds an unroutable sim because most of the times they are not stuck, stupid sims just stand on a place doing nothing without a reason!).
So, my poor sim can now wake up normaly on his bed and not inside the freaking wall!!! And he can stay in rabbitholes too, lol!!!
You are a life-saviour (and a game's too!), shmovese , thank you!!!

So, my problem is solved!!!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 9:36 PM
glad to hear that! awesome-me!

but...nraas rocks a little too?

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>