Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 10:06 AM
Default The Sims 2 Summer Life Pack?
Now I am wondering. For those of you who are going to get Seasons when it comes out during the week of Febuary 27th and March 1st. Are you going to download Simfanastic2's Summer Life Pack? You could get it from Mod the Sims 2, but the offical site is better as you could get more then what you get on MTS2. I know that once Seasons is installed, I am downloading it.
Advertisement
#2 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 10:08 AM
I don't really know much about it, and from what I understand it's mainly items and is quite a big download. So no. I don't download much, and want to keep my game relatively quick with not many downloads. And anyway, Seasons adds in stuff for summer.
#3 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 10:23 AM
Nah - I'm not into custom objects. They make my game laggy, and I like Maxis ones better.

I'm even thinking about deleting my existing custom clothes, when seasons comes out. I'm really into Maxis style atm. But no way am I using their hair or skintones..
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 10:24 AM
Aww, but does it add beach towls. Pool flooties (decor), and not to mention, new music. I love the Summer Pack's music, it's so calming. Simfantastic 2 is the place to be if you want great content. To tell you the truth. I don't really like downloading either. I'll rather download a pack where you get more then just one download.

Her Easter pack was great too. It adds a lot more spring ideams for you. Now I haven't checked out the Halloween one yet, but I hear that it is good too. Possibly adding more fall ideams for you. If you do not download very often or you are like me and waiting for the end of the expansions to start spluring. Simfantastic 2's packs are worth it.

Here see for yourself:
http://www.simfantastic2.com/summer_life.htm
Alchemist
#5 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 10:33 AM
It's nice, but I already got pool floaties and beachrugs from MTS and Shaklin, besides what I'm really looking forward to are the interractable objects from Seasons, I got more clutter than I actually need anyway...:P

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 10:41 AM
Uhh, could you use the poor floaties you have? I might consider getting those. Is it just me, or does it seem like every hates packs? I mean this site is apart of the federation for free sims site for crying out loud.
Alchemist
#7 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 10:47 AM
Nope, you can't. They're decor, just like these. Although you *can* sit on one of them. Like a couch in the middle of the pool. I think you're reading too much in people's responses; nobody *hates* the pack, we're just not as excited about another set of decorative items and furniture that already exists on other sites, especially when someone happens to have similar stuff in their games. And what does the Federation have to do with it? :confused:

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
#8 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 11:57 AM
Are 'floaties' pool mattresses and donuts?

If Seasons doesn't add much in the way of objects, I might download her pack but only keep some of it. Mainly for contest purposes.

I don't really know what's coming with the Seasons pack - I prefer to not read the articles or look at many pics, instead when I get the pack it'll be a big surprise! :D
#9 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 12:54 PM
Ok this makes the second thread I've seen where you're going on about these packs lol What's the deal?

I did look and I'm thinking about downloading the objects/walls/floors. I don't like the clothing...There's only a few objects I may not use so I'll delete those since apparently you can't download them individually. I think what put me off from downloading from there before was that I was on dial up.
#10 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 4:16 PM
No, cause I dont like that you cant download individual objects.