Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 12:30 AM
Here are a few pics of what items are in the game
Hi all....I finally found a way to keep my laptop cool ....so I was able to go into the collections folder and take some pics for you all. There were quite a few ceiling lamps, but I didnt take any pics of those. There are also some shots of walls and floors. I have to say this is one of the better EP's as far as new items are concerned.

Happy Simming All!

Renee

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ra...e8405/my_photos
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 12:43 AM
Oooo :O

Takes a bit of the suprise away, but useful nontheless. Thanks ^^
Scholar
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 12:47 AM
I think the rooster decor is REALLY cute lol Not bad maxis.. not bad
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 12:52 AM
nice pictures!.. is the new neighborhood music and loading music any good?

Take a look at a new sims2 chat site ran by Tease. There are mods and we are working to get teh site off of its feet. You can look around and if you feel like joining that would be great for the site. Thanks

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 12:56 AM
I play without sound, so sorry I didnt hear any music!! I will try to listen to some of the radio stations tomorrow and let you know!

Renee
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 1:25 AM
Thanks for the pics. :D
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 3:17 AM
Thank you so much for taking the time to put up all the pics -- something to tide the rest of us over while we make it through the last weekend before release.

I do have one question if you don't mind... can you set separate seasonal patterns for subhoods (e.g. if I have my main 'hood set as winter, winter, winter, winter can I make downtown summer, summer, summer, summer?). The chat said no but if I'm interpreting SimsZone right (I used an online translator for the German), the chat was inaccurate and you can indeed specify different season patterns. Clarification would be much appreciated. Thanks again!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 10:44 AM
Ooh I love them. Thanks for posting.

Very nice objects and decorations. I'm thinking I might actually not need downloaded objects for once! xD

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 10:57 AM
For once i really really like the objects maxis made They looks so nice. Thanks for posting the pictures
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 11:06 AM
Oh My Word! I love the new toilet! *feels like an idiot for that comment*

Ok - just the weekend... just the weekend... Breathe!

Thank you very much for going to all the trouble of taking the pictures, etc.!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 11:07 AM
All objects are so pretty!!! Thank you for posting pics of them.
Alchemist
#12 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 11:28 AM
Thanks for posting these, as well as the closeup pics of that new plant sim...it made me very anxious though, can't wait to get my hands on it :D

I only wonder what hacks will/won't work with this EP...hmmm...its pretty much a given that "Perfect plants" wont :P

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 11:56 AM
I'm looking forward to the reoclors of the objects
Field Researcher
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 1:07 PM
Those were pretty awesome, raye1. Thanks for taking the time out of your gameplay to post these for us.
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 1:15 PM
WOW PICTURES! THANK YOU!
ZOMGGGG!!!!!11111111PIXZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!1111111

lol!

and im glad you got your laptop sorted! if that doesnt keep it cool,just put it in the freezer for a few hours!j/k lol! :P
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 1:18 PM
I hope the plant sims skin and clothes get unlocked, I wanna use them on some elf sims

Thanks for the pics btw, most of that stuff looks rather good :D
Alchemist
#17 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 1:28 PM
*Imagines Enayla's pixie forest skin as a default replacement for the plant people* :P

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima Atreides
*Imagines Enayla's pixie forest skin as a default replacement for the plant people* :P

Wow, I never thought of that. That would be great!
Instructor
#19 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 3:40 PM
Thank you ^_^

It'd be cool to get some pictures of game play, things Maxis hasn't shown yet.
#20 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 3:55 PM
I love all the furniture, looks so cute!
Thanks for the pictures.
Instructor
#21 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 4:07 PM
WOAH!!! Thanks so much for the pics, Rayne!! I LOVE that new 'antique/country' furniture! I SOOO can't wait for this pack *goes crazy in hyper-state of excitement* :dumbfunny

Ciao,
~M~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 4:31 PM
I finally got my cooling problem under control!! I just bought a cooling platform! It cost me about $ 30.00!! Its absolutely fantastic ! It has two strong fans and they sit on a platform that has 4 additional USB docking stations. There is also an on and off switch and you attach it to your laptop via USB cable.

As soon as I get my kids packed and off to their dads for the weekend I will try to get some pics of the new hairstyles. I will also float around different neighborhoods to see if I can find the various "Seasons" occuring.

See you all later on!

Happy Simming!

Renee
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 4:51 PM
Default Patchwork on the Wall
Many Thanks, raye1, you came through with the Goods AGAIN!

I am a bit stunned by this pic:

It looks like a Swap-Meet Granny Tapestry....hmmmmm? :P
Other than that, very hyped for the new EP!

Have to put Elvis on that - recolor - macrabre.....LOL!

Thanks and Best Wishes!
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 5:54 PM
Thanks for the pics! Now i can hardly wait to get my hands on Seasons!
#25 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 7:28 PM
I can't wait to see what some of the CC Creators can do with those wonderful meshes.
I really like a lot of the objects in this EP.
Page 1 of 2