Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 9:32 PM
Default Mourn & Carry on challenge
Backstory: Your sim comes from a popular family that is really rich and your sim just got hitched and life couldn't be better except for the fact that they can't keep their hands to themselves. Your sim decides it's a good idea to woohoo with someone else and as a result ends up pregnant and if their partner finds out they cheated your sim will die once the baby/babies are born.

(This is my first challenge and so I apologize if the backstory is not as great as others )

Rules:
* The starter sim must have a sibling ( you decide their gender).
* Mods such as: 'Triplets & Quads' & 'Preg for All Genders '. Are allowed.
* Cheats are not allowed. ( Except ' boolprop testingcheatsenabled true ' but only use it when trying to spawn ' Rodney's death creator ' and ' Tombstone of L and D ')
* Your starter sim must be married.
* Gender of the starter sim is up to you. ( If they are male then ' Preg for All Genders ' is necessary )
*The starter sim must live with their partner.
* The starter sim must be an adult.
* Teenage pregnancy is not allowed.
* The lover of the starter sim must visit on Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday ( Invite the sim they are secretly dating over) until the baby/babies are born.
*If you get caught cheating on your partner then wait until the baby/babies are born and then use ' Rodney's death creator ' and choose any death you wish ( for the sim doing the challenge)
*Having a baby with a sim you already had one with is allowed.

Goals:
*Try birth as many babies without being caught cheating by the married sim.
*Reach Generation 7 or if you want to challenge yourself more generation 8.
*Have 1 child with your partner.
*Have 29 children.

^ What to do once the starter sim dies:
* Once the starter sim dies their first child ( if still alive) must take over the challenge regardless of their gender. And if the first child is not alive then it is moved on to the next and if the successor is a child then age them up by using ' Tombstone of life and death ' also known as ' Tombstone of L and D ' so then they can become an adult. And then keep going until you reach generation 7 or 8.

^ What to do if the partner dies:
*If the partner of the challenge sim dies then simply marry the challenge sims current secret lover and then cheat on them.

^ What to do with the spare children?:
*I suggest that you keep one of them around ( once their adults) so then they can help look after future children.
*Send children off to live else where with older children or their other parent ( if they live on a lot)
*Put them in bins.
*Send them to university.
*Use them for other challenges
*Play with them.

^ Are same sex couples & pregnancy's allowed?:
* Yes they are allowed and if you wish to have a baby with a sim of the same sex then use the mod I mentioned before ' Preg for All Genders ' that can be found on Simbology. ( 'Triplets & Quads' can be found their too)

^ What if the starter sim dies before they can have their first child?:
*You can either start the challenge again with a different sim.
* Or make the sibling of the challenge sim become the successor ( they will need to marry someone).

^ What if the challenge sim dies and they have no children or siblings to carry on the challenge?:
*I'm afraid that if this does happen then you will need to restart the challenge with another sim.

^ What if I reach generation 7 or 8?:
*Then congrats you managed to win the challenge.
* If you wish to carry on with the challenge then carry on and go beyond the goal set or carry on playing with the remaining family members.

* The amount of children you have are points.
For example: You have 5 children and so you have 5 points.
As you go through generations and sims die their deaths do not take away points. But if they get taken away by a social worker then points will be taken away depending on how many were taken from you. Also if any of the sims runaway then points will also be taken depending on how many fled ( Like if 2 sims ran away then 2 points will be taken).

Notes: This is my first challenge as I mentioned before and so I'm not that experienced but I hope that you can enjoy this challenge or at least give it a try.
Also feel free to tell me about your adventures with the challenge or if you reached generation 7 or 8...