Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 2:07 AM
Default Portrait Panel / Story progression
Hello Simmers ,

I'm just curious if you guys still have the files of an old version of Portrait Panel ( 1.24 compatible ) and story progression ( 1.24 as well ) The reason why l didn't update my game it's because EA change the bone structure of sims in 1.26 and all of my sim went deformed thats why l stay in 1.24 / Really need those files. Thanks!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 7:50 AM
That's....not normal I don't think. EA didn't change the bone structure of sims in 1.26, or am I missing something? If your sims really did get deformed as you say, that might be your own issue to figure out. But I doubt you'll get those files this long after the update.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 8:07 AM
I didn't see any deformity in my game and I always update. Maybe you have some other issue, some mod conflict, I'd suggest ditching your mods and updating then putting back mdos slowly.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 4:04 AM
Well l did something un usual . Maybe that's why my sim is deformed in 1.26 patch and beyond .

lt's not E.A problem ( l think lt's my sliders )

Anyway hopefully someone have the old version file of Portrait Panel / Story Progression . l would really appreciate it.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 10:58 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Discussion - Sims 3 Game Problem
    Remember, as the message said that displayed before you posted your thread...

If you're having any problem, issue, error, or glitch with your game, that's a job for MTS's Help section. There's both articles with common issues as well as Q&A support forums where you can ask questions and get specific help.

Game Help:Sims 3 Game Problemwiki

Try that first - every step, in order, and don't skip anything! Even if it doesn't say your specific problem, try it anyway, as it's a good starting point to rule out the most common causes of game issues.

If you still have trouble, you can post a new thread in the Help Q&A forums. There's a link to the Help Q&A forums at the top of every FAQ in the Help section. If you do post there, make sure to read and follow the directions that will display before you post there!

Good luck, and happy simming! :)

Locked thread | Locked by: simsample Reason: Referred to Help