Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#276 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 8:00 PM
Amairani, Thank you for sharing so many pictures. Yes! Soon a new generation will rule in my Polgannon as well.

I take pictures and have an album for Polgannon and for each of the families. I keep only the best photos. I will try to learn how to share pictures here.
Advertisement
Scholar
#277 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by teafortwo
Amairani, Thank you for sharing so many pictures. Yes! Soon a new generation will rule in my Polgannon as well.

I take pictures and have an album for Polgannon and for each of the families. I keep only the best photos. I will try to learn how to share pictures here.

Oh please share your pictures! I use photobucket for uploading pictures, but I know it's not the best option, I just got used to using it since registering there years ago, photobucket provides a ready link for each uploaded picture, I just copy it and paste it here in reply post, that's all.
Lab Assistant
#278 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 8:08 PM
Maxon when you will reveal the murderer?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#279 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 9:17 PM
I've started writing up the end of the murder mystery now. I said I'd release it at New Year though I don't think it will be on the 1st January - sometime during that month.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#280 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
I've started writing up the end of the murder mystery now. I said I'd release it at New Year though I don't think it will be on the 1st January - sometime during that month.

ok thanks
Scholar
#281 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 12:43 AM
shoot I wanna solve it before then!

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#282 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DezzyBoo
shoot I wanna solve it before then!

Better get on with it then.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Lab Assistant
#283 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 12:05 AM
Happy New year to everyone
Forum Resident
#284 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MasterBoy269
Happy New year to everyone

Happy New Year to you as well from my Sims and I. (I am spending part of New Year's Eve in Polgannon!)
Forum Resident
#285 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 9:01 AM
Just a quick note about the apartment cottages in Pologannon. I have needed to evict tenants after a time because ( as will at times happen with apartments) the units become a bit glitchy. However, moving out all tenants appears to reset things so that the units can again be occupied.

Also to keep the town and its subhoods healthy I have been routinely cleaning up each Sim with the batbox. In addition I like to save a back up copy along the way and use Mootilda's Hood Checker. Hopefully this community will continue for several generations!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#286 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 12:35 PM
Emptying any apartment should reset it as the game will revert back to the base lot (the original build). Those apartments were a bit of a complicated build, especially the Lanscumbe Road apaprtments. I don't think I'd do anything quite that complicated again.

Forum Resident
#287 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 9:13 PM
Emptying any apartment should reset it as the game will revert back to the base lot (the original build). Those apartments were a bit of a complicated build, especially the Lanscumbe Road apaprtments. I don't think I'd do anything quite that complicated again.

I absolutely love your apartments and the fact that they so easily reset keeps them playable :-) The younger generation are now either adults or soon will be. (Not all attend Uni as some either do not roll a wish to do so; or can not afford the experience.) So, it is good to have rentable places for those who wish to move out on their own without leaving the village. The Hammets and the Jago-Curnow ladies were happy to return to their reset apartment cottages :-)

What I have found is that I ended up needing to completely vacate all units and then move back in those who wish to continue there.
Scholar
#288 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 10:40 AM Last edited by Amairani : 17th Dec 2019 at 10:14 AM.
I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one who spent the New Year's eve playing Polgannon

Week 4, part 1

First I'd like to show where the young adults of Polgannon gain their education at. They go to Falmouth college and for Students' Dorm I used an empty remake of Boggs Hall Dorms from Academie Le Tour by jodeliejodelie and furnished it myself.

Students

This week's students

Highlights of what happened in Polgannon last week - part 1
Scholar
#289 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 2:31 PM
Highlights of what happened in Polgannon last week - part 2
Lab Assistant
#290 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 1:41 PM
hello,anyone there?

maxon are you going well with murdering story?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#291 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 1:46 PM
I have a confession to make which is that unfortunately Fallout 4 is proving more interesting atm than finishing Polgannon. It's about half done. it will get done ... just not this week, or month probably.

Forum Resident
#292 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 5:13 PM
I have a confession to make which is that unfortunately Fallout 4 is proving more interesting atm than finishing Polgannon. It's about half done. it will get done ... just not this week, or month probably.

Can you at least confess who dunnit?? The suspense is killing some of us!! ((LOL))
Forum Resident
#293 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 7:32 AM
Oh dear me. I keep hoping to see the solution to the mystery posted.....
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#294 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 1:24 PM
Ah well, it's going to be a while. For one thing, it's taking a bit of working out (how to present it) and also this time of year is my most intense period at work (there's a reason Polgannon was released in the summer). I will be very busy at work till Easter with two large assessments coming up. After that it eases and I will have more time. And then there's Fallout 4 too - it's very necessary I have downtime and relax totally.

One thing I did think about and might be helpful was to hold a poll about who you, dear players, thought the culprit was. That is, if you are interested, post who you think the murderer was (you don't need to demonstrate it through evidence or motive though comments are welcome), just who you thought did it. And I'll keep a track of the votes on this post. I thought that might go into the solution as the local gossip because they're all going to have some idea who they thought it was. I don't think I need to say that my successful solvers should not post since they know who did it.

The candidates are:

Adele Penhaligan (Victim's wife, actress)
Verity Penhaligan (Victim's teenage daughter)
Tomas Cardew (Butler)
Hedra Cardew (Cook and housekeeper)
Abbie Cardew (Maid)
Carrow Penhaligan (Victim's son and new Lord Polgarth)
Lady Caroline Penhaligan (Carrow's wife)
Griselda Pascoe (Vicar's wife, writer)
Len Pascoe (Vicar)
Gwen Jago (Journalist)
Cordelia Curnow (Potter)
Arthur Hammett (Pharmacist)
Jowan Hammett (Arthur's teenage son)
Richard Carlyon (Adventurer)
Cadoc Morgan (Publican)
Mellyn Morgan (Cadoc's wife)
Penelope Morgan (Cadoc and Mellyn's teenage daughter)
Jory Boscowan (Smuggler)
Cedric Chesney (Len's Curate)
Davyth Tremethyk (Doctor)
Eva Tremethyk (Music teacher)
Alan Trelawney (???)
Senara Nicholls (Retired mayor and gardener)
Marrek Nicholls (Solicitor (lawyer for Americans))
Rozen Nancarrow (Local Witch)
Seth Nancarrow (Rozen's son)
Breoc Warne (Local Constable)
Nessa Warne (Breoc's wife and Florist)
Karenza Tremain (Schoolteacher)

Forum Resident
#295 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 2:00 PM
This should be fun. Maybe you could make it a poll on http://strawpoll.me/ though? That way it's not immediately visible to anybody who most people suspect. We can still post our reasons here.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#296 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 2:57 PM
OK - I wanted to create a poll here but it seems you can't do it in the discussion area. Anyway, here's the link:

http://strawpoll.me/6689876

You can vote more than once if you think someone(s) had help.

Forum Resident
#297 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 9:04 PM
[QUOTE=maxon]Ah well, it's going to be a while. For one thing, it's taking a bit of working out (how to present it) and also this time of year is my most intense period at work (there's a reason Polgannon was released in the summer). I will be very busy at work till Easter with two large assessments coming up. After that it eases and I will have more time. And then there's Fallout 4 too - it's very necessary I have downtime and relax totally.

All we really need to know is very simply who dunnit and why.
Forum Resident
#298 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 6:08 AM
Hmm, gossip you say?

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#299 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 8:15 PM
Just a quick note to say the poll is coming along nicely. There are quite a large number of sims suspected of murder (which is kind of encouraging since it means the solution is not obvious) though there are also a couple of front-runners starting to emerge.

Sadly, not all of you are going to be correct. I took note of that Ovenhole. Shall try and work it in somehow. I'm thinking of a sims day tomorrow so maybe some progress.

Lab Assistant
#300 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 5:57 PM
How 's the writing story about Blaise's murderer maxon?
Page 12 of 16