Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 6:40 AM
nointro.package and NoBuildSparkles.package both working, however NRaas_Decensor.package does not do anything
Just as the title states I am having difficulty getting my Sims 3 nraas mods/CC working. It took me days to figure out how to install these mods on my Mac because the typical mods folder location was seemingly nonexistent initially:
Instead of the /mods/packages/ folder being under the normal ~/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/mods/ my mods folder exist under /Applications/The Sims 3/The Sims3.app/Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/%USERPROFILE%/My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/.

Regardless, I have already established where I need to place my CC (.package) files and have tested both the nointro.package and NoBuildSparkles.package; both are working perfectly, I have tried removing them and using them in different combinations both mods turn on and off dependent on whether or not they are in the .../mods/packages/ folder. Now the real issue I am having is that the NRaas_Decensor.package I downloaded from http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Decensor+Phase+Six doesn't have any affect on my game at all. I should be able to throw the NRaas_Decensor.package file in with the .package(s) for the nointro and NoBuildSparkles mods to get the decensor working shouldn't I?

I'm not sure what to do at this point, as linked I am using the most recent version of NRaas' mod that is compatible with my version of The Sims 3: 1.67.2.024001. If anybody could help me out that would be amazing!

Thank You,
asianfromthecongo