Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 8:22 AM
Default WCIF No Autonomous Job Change... and others.
Hi. It's been a long time, but here I am again.

I found out, that in my city, which I populated with selfmade families, said citizens changed their Job at their own. Which surprised me, since I made their Jobwish, Lifetimewish, skills and errr... Charakter the way, that they would stay at that job. But when my active family invited the surposed to be werwolf policechief (inactive) for a game of chess - he changed to a criminal. I just thought WTF?! and checked other families - lots of them changed jobs. Or lost them, since they never went to work. So here is my question:

Is there a mod that stops an autonomous Jobchange of inactive sims?
Is there a mod, that makes them actually work, when they shoud?

I also remember, that werewolfs would change character and lifetimewish by themself - is there a mod, that stops that? If I remember correctly, there was, but man, thats damn long ago, that I read about it. A felt lifetime....

It would be great, if you can help me with this.

Thank you.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 8:32 AM
It may be more mod than you are looking for, but NRaas StoryProgression has options that let you prevent job changes on the individual sim, household, caste, and town levels. It's also pretty forceful about pushing sims to work when it's time for their shift and letting you know if they are stuck or aren't bothering to make it in (or just running late) so you can try to find out why.

I've never heard of sims changing traits and LTWs on their own unless they have the Unstable trait (ITF) to begin with. But SP probably isn't allowing that either, for those who are not Unstable that is.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 8:52 AM
Thank you!

I actually have said mod, so I will check on that again - like I said, it's been a loooong time.
It may be, that I actually once read about a mod, that changes character and so on - and that thought stuck with me to the point, that I thought: that may be, why the policeman went and changed to a criminal.
Gota play sims3 again... sigh. Been so darn long.