Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 10:52 PM
Default Sims 4 Needs Help
Hi,

What cheat is it to stop my sim from peeing himself in front of people specially when im trying to pull a chick LOL!!!!!

Im playing it on PC

Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 10:52 PM
Also to stop all needs
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 11:18 PM
Testingcheats on

Shift+click the mailbox > Alter Needs > Disable Household Needs Decay
One Minute Ninja'd
#4 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 11:47 PM
What, the chick wasn't impressed when your sim peed like a champion?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#5 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 12:09 AM
I weep in despair at this title and hope that you all do not leap on this thread with mad cackles of glee :P

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Instructor
#6 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 1:20 AM
I haven't had a sim pee themselves yet. Disappointing. Even with autonomy off, they'll still go to the bathroom when nature calls.
Alchemist
#7 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 2:00 AM
*waits for the cackles*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 7:58 AM
LMAO!!!!

Do i type Alter Needs > Disable Household Needs Decay into the ctrl,shift and c command box?
Mad Poster
#9 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Sileby Jester
LMAO!!!!

Do i type Alter Needs > Disable Household Needs Decay into the ctrl,shift and c command box?
No, there will be a menu choice available on the mail box if you shift + click on it. The only command you type is the testing cheats one.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
I weep in despair at this title and hope that you all do not leap on this thread with mad cackles of glee :P

Some folks just don't get it that the "Troll Teh Forums" interaction is for their Sims, not themselves.

ETA: Only just now did I get the real meaning that the OP intended by the title.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 4:54 PM
lol thanks both
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 5:40 PM
i still dont know how to turn off my sims needs lol, i have turned cheats on but im lost from there.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 5:55 PM
shift click the mailbox is that the mailbox outside the house?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 5:57 PM
done it lol