Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 7:24 AM
Default How to upload lots to Mod the Sims
Probably a really dumb question, but I can't find anything to tell me how to upload Sims 4 lots, or more specifically which files to select to then upload.
I assuming I'm on the right track with the files in the tray folder, but how on earth do you know which files are related to which house you've built?
If someone could please walk me through how to select the right files, that would be great.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 2:06 PM
MTS2:Creator_Guidelines/Sims_4_Lots_and_Houseswiki

The catch is if you don't look in the Tray folder as soon as you put your lot in the Library, or if you put several lots in the Library at once. You can open the .trayitem in a text editor (such as Notepad++), and the first line will show you the lot name, among other gibberish. Then just sort based on that date and time stamp, and pray to a Sim God that you only have one.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
MTS2:Creator_Guidelines/Sims_4_Lots_and_Houseswiki

The catch is if you don't look in the Tray folder as soon as you put your lot in the Library, or if you put several lots in the Library at once. You can open the .trayitem in a text editor (such as Notepad++), and the first line will show you the lot name, among other gibberish. Then just sort based on that date and time stamp, and pray to a Sim God that you only have one.

Oh I see, I just figured there was an easier way. Thanks for the help though, better get organising!