Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#101 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallySimsCrazy
you name it! I have lots of files! Hacks, clothes anything!

Same, some of crash the game.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 2:38 AM Last edited by scarletwings : 13th Jul 2012 at 2:39 AM. Reason: Misunderstood original request - d'oh!
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
That reminds me that I was going to ask if it was possible to delete or hide some of the Maxis stuff I'll never use to save space in buy mode.

I think there are some hiders on here, somewhere, for some of the crazier hats and hairstyles (deep-sea diver from the 1800s, anyone?). But, even better than that, there are some defaults out there - I'm totally sure I've seen 'em - for the crazy hairstyles. Sorry I can't be more helpful, providing links and such, but I've been up for 30 hours straight and my brain isn't working that well at the mo... I may return with better help after a good long sleep. If I forget because my brain is like a fried fudge cupcake at the moment, good luck with your hunting!

Edit: Oh, wait, you said Buy Mode, eh? Sorry, see my comment re: brain and cupcake, etc. I... must... sleeep.
Field Researcher
#103 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 8:40 PM
Long hair for men, short hair for women, gritty apocalyptic walls, graffiti, tom boy clothing, skater stuff, gamer stuff, band posters, funny posters, shoes and pants, shirt meshes, Simlish fonts, random stuff for messy houses.
Test Subject
#104 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 5:59 PM Last edited by kirbster1o : 15th Jul 2012 at 6:10 PM.
Kitchen stuff, and I must have at least 3 pages of pyjamas from parsimonious.
Test Subject
#105 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 12:23 AM
For Sims 2, my weakness is CC hair and clothes. I mostly go for long hairstyles for men for some reason. However the biggest one is downloading "furry" stuff like animal ears, tails, wings, horns, and claws. My characters are fantasy creatures and benefit greatly from all of them. I'm also pretty organized with my downloads- I have folders categorized depending on the CC I download.
Instructor
#106 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 5:37 AM
The Inteenimator. Without the birth control of it I would not ever let my Sims woohoo.
Also a lot of custom hair and clothes. And the plasters of iCad. They are amazing.
Instructor
#107 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 7:08 PM
Another weakness for me is Maxis recolors. I have almost zero new objects meshes in my game, since I prefer Maxis meshes in that area. But I love to have many color choises, so Maxis recolors are very hard to resist for me.
Page 5 of 5