Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 7:10 PM
Default s3pe and blender.
Hello, does anyone know if S3PE is working with blender for export of animations? I cant seem to get S3PE to give me anything but wrapper errors....any help would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 2:09 AM
Check this out https://youtu.be/k5G80OTK6lM

He seems to be using blender & S3PE so just skip around to the part you need. Hope this helped!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SerenaSims
Check this out https://youtu.be/k5G80OTK6lM

He seems to be using blender & S3PE so just skip around to the part you need. Hope this helped!

Thank you for your reply and the video did have some good information, I may need to look into milkshape.
Using blender 2.67 and having the appropriate io_s3py_ animation file (1.60) to export to S3PE should be all thats required for it to work....I think...My problem comes when I attempt to get S3PE to create the package file. When I go to "new file" and import from file, select the animation clip I just get wrapper errors and the option to quit.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 5:27 PM
What exactly does the error message say? I'll try to do a little research.
Also I would try to uninstall S3PE and maybe blender, and reinstall to see if that helps. Could be a wanky file made when installing. Just a thought.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SerenaSims
What exactly does the error message say? I'll try to do a little research.
Also I would try to uninstall S3PE and maybe blender, and reinstall to see if that helps. Could be a wanky file made when installing. Just a thought.

OK you were absolutely correct about re-downloading s3pe. It appears that I was downloading a corrupted file repeatedly, downloaded S3PE from a different place and it is now, thanks to your input, functioning normally. Thanks. :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 1:13 AM
Great! I'm glad you figured it out. I found very little for your issue in the first place so that's what I was thinking. Happy animation making!