Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 3:53 PM
Default Gay pregnancy?
Is there any mod or anything for latest version? i'm afraid to download anything, before knowing does that one for later versions really work. (Apologies if this post is in a wrong place, i'm new here, and everything confuses me)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 4:27 PM
You can use the NRAAS Master Controller to either pollinate, which will make him pregnant, or you can Instant Baby, which will instantly produce a baby between the selected sims (Basically skipping the pregnancy).
Be aware though, you might and probably will have to install some clothing for pregnant males, or else you will just see a head floating around and some feet moving during the pregnancy.
I have also seen people use the Grim Manor which I suppose allows you to ask to be impregnated by your partner, but I'm not to sure how it works, I was just about to try it out myself later.
NRAAS Master Controller: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController
Grim's Ghastly Manor: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...&section=UpSell
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 4:42 PM
On a slightly more traditional route, if you can call it that, NRaas Woohooer can be set to unlock Risky and Try for Baby woohoo on same gender couples. NRaas StoryProgression includes caste settings that can be used to allow inactive same gender couples around your worlds to impregnate each other and that allow these pregnancies, no matter how they form, complete to full term.

AwesomeMod includes similar functionality (I think).

Here is what most if not all of us use for pregnant male clothing; CmarNYC also has a set for pregnant male teens.
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=370508
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 5:05 PM
However you will need NRaas Woohooer for male pregnancy to work properly. With the introduction of alien pollination, "traditional" male pregnancy ceased to work. Woohooer is the only mod I know of that fixes this, otherwise the pregnant male will remain pregnant forever and not be able to give birth. So, while you can pollinate with MasterController you will need Woohooer to make the pregnancy work.

AwesomeMod, btw, does not enable same sex pregnancy in the strict sense. You will need an additional mod. It's just that AM does not prevent it. However, AM has its own set of additional rules: if it detects that you don't have the pregnancy meshes it will remove the pregnancy immediately and two females will never produce a male child.

The Grim Manor premium content, on the other hand, is simply bad. The resulting pregnancy does not take the genetics of the parents into account, resulting in slider 0 default pudding children.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 5:16 PM
Yep Nrass Woohooer will do the trick like Don said. You need to click on a sim, select Nrass Woohooer and play around with the settings. There should be something like 'Same Sex Pregnancy False' Tick it, and it will enable it true.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer
^ Here is the download for it. It looks complicated but it's not. Just click the first base mod in the Versions selection, then scroll down & click download at the bottom of the page. You should know the rest, just extract it to your mods folder.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
AwesomeMod, btw, does not enable same sex pregnancy in the strict sense. You will need an additional mod. It's just that AM does not prevent it. However, AM has its own set of additional rules: if it detects that you don't have the pregnancy meshes it will remove the pregnancy immediately and two females will never produce a male child.

Ah yes, now I remember seeing a fun discussion about this at MATY a long time ago. Two female sims should never be able to produce a male child anyway since there is no Y chromosome in play. Two male sims should have a 1 in 3 chance of producing a girl (XX) and a 2 in 3 chance of producing a boy (XY and YX), with the fourth possible combo (YY) not resulting in a viable fetus at all. NRaas mods do not honor that restriction and, in fact, there is no way that they can influence the gender of a baby beyond the first born of a multiple birth anyway, that is, twins, trips, and quads, even with SP's Same Sex, Same Gender option setting.

But I did forget the part about where AM by itself doesn't actually enable the pregnancies to form, it's been a while. Thanks for the correction.