Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 10:55 PM
Default "New Zelda won't see Twilight until 2006"
"New Zelda won't see Twilight until 2006"
That is the link for the little article. How damn disappointing. Here I thought I'd get to play it in November. Windwaker came out so long ago Now I have to wait until April for more.
Advertisement
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bashveank
yeah that makes me depressed, but as long as the game will be better because of the delay I don't realy care that much, there's already at least $600 of games I'm considering getting this chrismas, I don't need another $50 added on to that.

I know but gee, we've been waiting since 2003. I know one game that was delayed and delayed and still turned out crappy, Tomb Raider angel of darkness. Lets just hope this wait turns out nothing like that
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 12:12 AM
But there was never any hope for Angel of Darkness. :P

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Inventor
#4 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 2:21 AM
THe thing that pisses mne off is that Zelda is GameCube only. I hate the games, but who gives? Other people love 'em, but don't have GC.
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#5 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 4:02 AM
The reason it is only on Gamecube is because Nintendo develop the games (largely anyway as Capcom have had a hand in several handheld versions) and own the licence. Why on earth would Nintendo allow one of their biggest system sellers to appear on competitors systems? It would be commercial suicide.

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 5:28 PM
Yeah BREED did the same thing. Was pushed back for like 4 years(?) and then released and was knocked down from $50 bucks to $20 in its first week.

I just think we should cook and eat all the PETA people.