Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2007 at 11:51 AM
Default 1-66 Lily Light Lane: an interactive story
I didn't know where to put this. So hopefully it's in the right section. On this link I have provide goes to AGS(Adventure Games Studio) forum section where people(amateurs) can tell you about games they are creating.

http://new.bigbluecup.com/yabb/inde...w;topicseen#new

The link is to one person who is creating a game using the sims2. It sounds good and looks good. But they are thinking that they might charge for the voice version of the game. Are they allowed to do that? Considering EA owns the right to the game. I don't want to sound like a downer cause I am all for them making a little money to pay the volunteers who do the voice overs. But if EA wanted to be picky they could stop the game couldn't they.

I also wanted to tell people about the game considering we are all sims2 fans and some out there is creating a point and click/interactive story game using the sims2.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 27th May 2007 at 4:55 PM
Wow this sounds so great. But to be honest about the paying thing - the person wanted people to volunteer and in the real world people who volunteer for things don't often get payed. And although it would be nice if they did - it doesn't happen alot.
But I'm all for getting the music version - this looks really fun. And you're right about the EA thing - especially if they charge for it. But meh, you never know.