Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hair with bow.

by Helga86 Posted 25th Nov 2006 at 1:34 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2006 at 10:19 PM by Helga86

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 4
Forum Resident
#51 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Helga86
Thank you all for your comments! :lovestruc
Sizza
Excuse me, which hair from XM Sims do you mean? I don't remember, that they did hair, like this one. And if you mean, that i steal their hairs and upload, like my, you've wrong, and i can prove this.

Noooo! God, I didn't mean it like that! I'm NOT accusing you of stealing! And I'm so sorry that I offended you.
This is the hair http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair14.htm
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 11:43 PM
beautiful hair! thanks!

love is more thicker than forget/more thinner than recall
more seldom than a wave is wet/more frequent than to fail/it is most mad and moonly/and less it shall unbe
than all the sea which only/is deeper than the sea
*e e cummings*
Test Subject
#53 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 12:10 AM
i know wat sizza means, it does look like it, but i like you much more (and i love xmsims) but yours is more ellegant, the one in xmsims is more like casual... farm type (atleast for me) and i like yours better
great work!!
and when will you upload the second one in your page? i love it! but i cant download it *sniff*
byebye!
Test Subject
#54 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 12:11 AM
i meant i like yours xD haha, and i saw all your uploads and i went crazy!! i downloaded everything
Test Subject
#55 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 4:35 AM
makes me want to pet her hair <.< i promise im not psycho but it looks so silky! ^.^
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 3:36 PM
I have downloaded your lovely hair, Helga and was blown away when I saw it in-game - it really is amazing and suits so many of my sims. Thankyou so much for sharing this; your time and efforts is very much appreciated.

In memory of my sister who died suddenly on 25th April,2005. Mum and I love you, hun, and we miss you so much. xx
Test Subject
#57 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 4:27 PM
Wow! This is so beautiful. I checked your site, too. Really rocks!
::bows deeply::
Test Subject
#58 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 10:06 PM
OMG! Where did you get such skill? Thanks so much for creating this. You're VERY talented.

[I][B]clemxens
Top Secret Researcher
#59 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 6:02 AM
Congratulations on being featured Helga I love this hair, I have already recolored it
(for my own use)
So glad to see it here as well, because I tried to leave a message in your guest book, but I couldn't understand how, is that Russian?
You are very talented!
Thanks so much for sharing
#60 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 4:53 PM
Oh my word you deserve this feature 100%, this is absolutly amazing :D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Instructor
#61 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 6:04 PM
Beautiful! Thanks

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Test Subject
#62 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 8:50 AM
Your work is excellent! thanks! ^_^
Test Subject
#63 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 11:48 AM
That's awesome! And you're site is so awesome! A new favourite of mine!!! :-D Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Lp rocks! :)
Mad Poster
#64 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 4:57 PM Last edited by gazania : 16th Dec 2006 at 3:57 AM.
I believe the word for this hair is .... exquisite. It fits well with the body, and looks great on both the teens and the adults! Thank you!
Instructor
#65 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 5:51 PM
Lovely, just lovely!

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Test Subject
#66 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 4:38 AM
Reminds me of Britney Spears :D
great work
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 6:24 PM
you are a GODDESS, this is beautiful!
and your site is wonderful as well! :D

[CENTER]maybe this year
maybe next year
maybe never?
Test Subject
#68 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 9:58 PM
Beautiful hair! I love your site. Keep updating with your amzing hairstyles, please!
Test Subject
#69 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 11:38 PM
My favorite part is the bow, it makes this custom hair so different. Nice job.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 2:56 PM
This hair is beuatiful!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!!! You are one of the best meshers I've ever seen...

Wheeee!
Test Subject
#71 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 9:18 PM
Hi, I love your hair! It's beautiful. But I am having problems finding the mesh. When I click on the link it says: 404 File (site) not found. Can anyone help? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MGuessford
Hi, I love your hair! It's beautiful. But I am having problems finding the mesh. When I click on the link it says: 404 File (site) not found. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Good luck with finding the mesh I myself have been looking for a meshed set of Helgas and when I went to the link for the meshs I recieved the same error you did this thread has been deleted by Helgo with no reasoning why so I went to her site and thats also closed. I seen some of her work at the Sims Resource and tryed pmming her/him but never recieved a reply I hope everything is ok with her/him and if you hear anything about this please let me know I would be for ever greatful
Test Subject
#73 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 12:39 PM
Your link to your site for the mesh does not appear to work at the moment, perhaps you could check it, I really want this hair but no point downloading it without the mesh.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 18th May 2008 at 5:16 PM
Very nice, Helga! You are wonderful! Thank you very much! I am so happy to use your beautiful work in my game, they always look spectacular. Too bad you couldn't give Maxis a few pointers, they could use your talent! Спасибо

Never burn bridges, you may need to cross them again! - Kalamity_Katie
Test Subject
#75 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 1:52 PM
I sent a email to Helga yesterday,and she gave me the link of this mesh,here it is:
http://www.helgasims.com/genetics_hair.html
Page 3 of 4