Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bake Cupcake Machine Items in Oven

by emilypl27 Posted 11th Sep 2017 at 7:31 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2019 at 8:27 AM by emilypl27 : Minor Update

125 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 47 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#51 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 10:14 PM
Thank you so much for the update! That's one more update for Pets down! Now I just need my mod for adding extra CAS traits updated....

By the way I love that you did this for us, especially with so many of Plasticbox's awesome mods broken. We need people like you taking up the torch with your own takes on these mods!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#52 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 8:21 AM
THANK YOU so much for updating!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 12:48 AM
Thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#54 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 8:15 AM
Thank you for updating. This is one of those mods that seems small, but is worth much.
Test Subject
#55 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 12:59 AM
OMG yes! This mod is exactly what I wanted! In a similar vein, would you consider adding an option to make popcorn in the microwave and buy icecream from the fridge? It feels so weird to have specific appliances just for them.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 4:59 PM
Does this work with the Dec 12th patch?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#57 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ashlynette92
Does this work with the Dec 12th patch?

As far as I've tested, it does. If anything doesn't seem to be working, please let me know!
Test Subject
#58 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by _xKindredxSoulsx_
Thank you so much for the update! That's one more update for Pets down! Now I just need my mod for adding extra CAS traits updated....

By the way I love that you did this for us, especially with so many of Plasticbox's awesome mods broken. We need people like you taking up the torch with your own takes on these mods!

There is one, you still have to add them in game via debug or a mod such as the ones on the page buts its a good mod, i use it my self.
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...ystem-reworked/

Cheers!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 10:45 AM
What an awesome mod Now I can actually get around to baking cupcakes lol never did like that huge machine. By the way, does this conflict with Greycurse's Ingredients Overhaul Mod?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#60 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kdevereaux
What an awesome mod Now I can actually get around to baking cupcakes lol never did like that huge machine. By the way, does this conflict with Greycurse's Ingredients Overhaul Mod?

I'm glad you're enjoying the mod! Unfortunately, it should conflict with GreyCurse's mod since she has edited all of the recipe files and I have edited several as well.
Test Subject
#61 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 10:47 PM
Is this compatible with the February update?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 8:55 PM
Hi, can you do same with chef station?
Test Subject
#63 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 1:49 AM
Hi emilypl27! This mod is super neat but I am loathe to give up graycurse's overhaul. I would, however, really like to know how you changed the recipes from cooking to baking? I'd like to be able to do this to some of graycurse's recipes. Can you point me to a tutorial or are you able to quickly describe how to do that? Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#64 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 7:34 PM
So glad I found this! I can't tell you how much it bothered me that some cakes were under "cook" and not "bake." Plus, that damn cupcake machine. Who needs a MACHINE just for CUPCAKES? Apparently, the folks at EA have never heard of a muffin pan.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 5:38 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#66 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 4:57 AM
I was wondering if Get To Work is required for this, or if it will work with the base game, just not with the "Baking" skill?
Test Subject
#67 Old 2nd May 2018 at 12:18 PM
Hi! I love this mod. Thanks so much for making it. However, when I have it installed the options to make strawberry and blue confetti cakes are missing, even when choosing from the fridge.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 17th May 2018 at 8:28 PM
I use very few mods but this is definitely one of the 7 or so I can't play without for some weird reason. Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 12:30 PM
does this work with the June patch?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#70 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 11:27 PM
As far as I have tested, this mod is compatible with the seasons patch. I have not run into any issues while using it in my game. As always, please let me know if anyone runs into any problems. Enjoy!
Test Subject
#71 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 6:10 PM
Default Seasons?
Quote: Originally posted by emilypl27
As far as I have tested, this mod is compatible with the seasons patch. I have not run into any issues while using it in my game. As always, please let me know if anyone runs into any problems. Enjoy!

With this mod my sims wont take out their umbrellas in the rain and neither will the townies. I really love this mod so can you please update it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#72 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PNCDCR13
With this mod my sims wont take out their umbrellas in the rain and neither will the townies. I really love this mod so can you please update it

Have you isolated this mod, and made sure it is the issue, and that there are no conflicts with other mods? The umbrellas work in my game, so if you are still having problems with umbrellas when this is the only mod in your game, please let me know, and I'll see what I can do.
Test Subject
#73 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 2:47 AM
I had some missing recipes when using this mod. I noticed that the Blue Confetti Cake and Strawberry Cake, in particular, were missing. There may have been others, but those were the ones I noticed. I didn't test this mod on its own though, will do that later and let you know. =)
Test Subject
#74 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 5:07 AM
Update: tried both versions of the mod on their own and they both result in missing recipes. So sad because I really like this mod. My Sims live in an apartment and do NOT have room for a giant cupcake machine. =P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#75 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 9:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sporkchop
Update: tried both versions of the mod on their own and they both result in missing recipes. So sad because I really like this mod. My Sims live in an apartment and do NOT have room for a giant cupcake machine. =P

I have not tested in game to check for the particular recipes you mentioned previously, but the recipes are (or should be) included. Keep in mind that the recipes that moved from the cook menu to the bake menu (such as the cakes you mentioned), are still tied to your sim's level in the cooking skill, not the baking skill. Those recipes should be unlocked as the sim progresses through the cooking skill. Might this be the issue? Let me know if they are really just not there at all, and I can do some further testing. Thanks!
Page 3 of 6