Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 7:36 PM
a mod that disable sims collision?
hey i like finding a mod or cheat that remove the sims collision / stuck on each other (can not pass by)

in other words a mod that allow sims to go inside each other without issue and this way never get blocked by other sims

it is most horrible if 2 sims trying to go bathroom and standing over 30 seconds footsteeping on place not moving
same as every single baby dog yes even a mini cat block full room doors and everywhere

in sims 2 there was the ghost spawner that allow ghost abilitys like walk though sims without beeing a ghost

exactly this i wish on sims 3 it be much more confortable if sims just go inside each other and do what they do instead beeing blocked everytime by a mini cat and other sims grr this get on my nerves but i find nothing about it on google nowhere

do someone know or find a way to solve this ?
can be a good idea to modder too if one interrested in beeing the first if this mod not exist
apogolize my bad english^^
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 11:13 PM
I've got terrible news. ... .. lol j/k.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 3:52 PM
Not all the time but sometimes my sims do pass through each other. However when they are trapped by a sim or sims and cannot seem to get around, I just teleport the sim and the problem should be solved. Testingcheatsenabled true must be on and then shift-click anywhere on the ground/floor you want to teleport your selected sim.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 7:45 PM
I use :
No Route Fail No Foot Tapping by bluegenjutsu at the Asylum. The downloads and registration are free but you will need to Register to download ...

Another one is:
Twoftmama at the Asylum has a good mod that significantly reduces routing problems Check It Out Here

You might also want to check to see if there are hidden objects on a lot causing this or 2 person social jigs and flush them with MC and/or use MC to reset the lot or town.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 1:50 PM
hi ty the reply

this no route fail no foot tapping is not combitable to pets

this cause pets and dogs to transform into some multi human sized creatures by interracting ^^

hidden objects there are not it be like i tell my sim to do action in one room while the other sim trys get into room in same time and they both stuck foot tapping over 20 ingame minutes

i use nraas relativity to have a very slow game clock and 20 min take forever
even click cancel interaction not work it remain a red X but none move

often i consider to click reset sim but this send the visitor back to his/her home lot which is bad too

i will look into this twoftmama
ty the help
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 2:01 PM
You are welcome Angie26 ... Sorry the no route fail/foot tapping does not work in your game. I use these mods and have a lot of pets with no problem and have not read of others having issues with the mod(s).
Do you have the correct version installed that goes with the patch level of your game?
Maybe your game needs some clean up or a mod or cc is causing conflicts. Do you have Error Trap and/or Overwatch installed?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
You are welcome Angie26 ... Sorry the no route fail/foot tapping does not work in your game. I use these mods and have a lot of pets with no problem and have not read of others having issues with the mod(s).
Do you have the correct version installed that goes with the patch level of your game?
Maybe your game needs some clean up or a mod or cc is causing conflicts. Do you have Error Trap and/or Overwatch installed?

im using overwatch but this more broke my game than it help

i play my world over 2 month have the same friends and family day to day over

since i installed overwatch it suddenly recognize stuck sims (yes even my always friends since 2 months aggo) outside the map on a road on where i not even can move the camera to and tell me nopathtodestination etc

yet i ask anyone how did the sim get there ? and why it have never been there before overwatch

anyway the road is connected to the town but they stuck there not driving the road

since nothing auto reset a sim if not overwatch or master controller they have never stuck outside the map ever before i installed overwatch and this keep happening on more and more my active friends that i have since 2 months ago
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 5:46 PM
Generally Overwatch and Error Trap for that matter don't break games unless the install does not match the patch level of your game. I understand you have been playing the game for two months but suspect at some point during that time something went wrong either with a save or custom content and Overwatch is picking up on the problem. Do you have Error Trap Installed? If not you might want to put that one in and run the game a couple of times. Then look in your game folder for script errors. The script error files generated by the mods usually identify the cause of things going wrong in a game. These can be uploaded over at NRaas for someone to read and advise a course of action to take. If you are interested in doing so see How To Upload Error Files
Mad Poster
#9 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 11:51 PM
Man, I swear I saw someone testing something like this a long time ago.