Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 5:55 PM
lmao digitalperversion is giving me all teh viruses, + not all tumblr sims 3 stuff is safe guys.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 6:23 PM
http://modthesims.info/d/390235

Here is the link to the clean pack installer for sims 3 packs.

Basically, you use it to open the sims 3 pack. If there is a red line across an item of content - or if there is any custom content (in a house or sim) that you look at the thumbnail and you don't like, uncheck it and save it. If you open a sims 3 pack and it is a single item pack, like, say a chair or a pair of jeans, and it is red, you can fix it, but you will have to search for a tutorial. I just didn't bother with corrupt single items.
Alchemist
#28 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mayor-Of-Mustard
not all tumblr sims 3 stuff is safe guys.

I'm assuming you mean the download links put on Tumblr posts aren't safe for download, or maybe not safe for work (NSFW)? There are certainly a lot of racy Simblrs out there, but downloading is perfectly safe if you have an ad blocker installed in your browser and an up-to-date antivirus program (which most people do anyway). Hell, I've had to trawl dubious Chinese websites and get by with only Google Translate, and I haven't come across any viruses. If by "safe" you're referring to Ad.fly, if you use an ad blocker (say, AdBlock Plus), it'll only display the top of the page which tells you to wait 5 seconds, then click to get the download link to the file. You won't even see an ad.

It would be helpful if you gave specific examples, otherwise making generic statements like this helps no one.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 9:16 PM
Thank you. I have adblock it was just this dumb malware popup thing and sometimes some ads surpass adblock for some odd reason (especially on TSR)
Page 2 of 2