Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 1:00 AM
Default Change Mailbox mod or something
I'd like a different mailbox then the standard 'colonial mailbox' Can someone help me find a mod to use a different kind?
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 1:31 AM
You don't need a mod, you just need to go download a different mailbox. There are mailboxes you can get at the official Store and at TSR, among other places.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spladoum
You don't need a mod, you just need to go download a different mailbox. There are mailboxes you can get at the official Store and at TSR, among other places.

So then how would I delete my original mailbox and then replace it with one of those like say from Barcelona Bay?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 10:08 PM
1. press ctrl+shift+c to open the cheat code bar

2. type "testingcheatsenabled true", then press enter

3. open the cheat code bar again, this time typing "buydebug", and press enter again.

4. open buy mode, open the "function" tab. There should now be a category floating above the rest. Click on it. Search until you have found another mailbox. Once placed, your mailbox will be automatically replaced with the new one.

5. ???

6. Profit.

I'm a NASCAR fan
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jacobc62
1. press ctrl+shift+c to open the cheat code bar

2. type "testingcheatsenabled true", then press enter

3. open the cheat code bar again, this time typing "buydebug", and press enter again.

4. open buy mode, open the "function" tab. There should now be a category floating above the rest. Click on it. Search until you have found another mailbox. Once placed, your mailbox will be automatically replaced with the new one.

5. ???

6. Profit.

Thanks. So, to turn it off I assume I simply press ctrl+shift+c and open the cheat code bar again and then type "testingcheatsenabled false"?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 5:47 AM
Pretty much. However, the only changes made with it is that you can shift-click stuff to get additional/different pie selections.

For example, if you have Seasons, you can shift-click anywhere on the ground, and see a "seasons" pie selection come up, which allows some control over the weather.

I'm a NASCAR fan
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jacobc62
Pretty much. However, the only changes made with it is that you can shift-click stuff to get additional/different pie selections.

For example, if you have Seasons, you can shift-click anywhere on the ground, and see a "seasons" pie selection come up, which allows some control over the weather.

Alrighty, thank you.