Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 11:26 AM
all traits for all ages?
i wonder if theres a mod around that does this. i tried searching for it some time ago, and there were only dead forums with broken links

basically what i want is all traits to be available for all ages (fx. flirty or ambitious for toddlers) so that when newborns will grow up they will have similar traits to adults who immigrated to town

moreover i would like traits to be handed out randomly even if the age stage was a fail, and the toddler, child or teenager didnt learn to walk and talk or do well in school. i heard they get negative traits, supposedly to show you have neglected them. i fully understand that, its realistic, but my focus is often somewhere else in the game when i play it

the last request isnt necessary, but it would be nice

so is there any mods around that does this? that is not outdated?
i can understand it might be a troublesome mod to get to run well, since the toddlers or children would express their traits sometimes and probably stretch out to do their animation... its not exactly something i want but if it cant be different i can live with it
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 2:20 PM
I know it's just so tedious to read information about where to post things, but this should go in the WCIF or "where can I find" forum at the top of the general discussion area.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
I know it's just so tedious to read information about where to post things, but this should go in the WCIF or "where can I find" forum at the top of the general discussion area.

ah okay, im still a little new to this
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 7:59 PM
Moving.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 1:23 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MariTom
Here's a mod that enables traits for all ages

oh thank you! gonna try it out right away
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 1:51 PM
You're welcome