Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 5:43 PM
Default Moving Sims
Hey everyone. Do you know where can I find a tool/mod that helps you copy sims from one neighborhood to another, without loading that certain neighborhoood?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 1:25 AM
With worlds already in play (as opposed to during their CAW design stage) and do you mean without loading the source neighborhood or without loading the destination one?

If both worlds exist and are connected within the same game save (NRaas Traveler), you can do this as a pull from the destination world using MasterController's Add Sim filtered to Homeworld.

I've often wished for a way to push sims into other worlds rather than traveling them there or having to go there and pull them in, but I don't think this is feasible to arrange. They wouldn't have any way to be housed in the not actively being played destination world, so I imagine they would kind of get stuck in limbo as part of the homeless NPC population if such were even made possible.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 2:57 AM
Thanks for your answer igazor. I mean moving some sims from let's say Riverview to Twinbrook, with me loading and playing Twinbrook. I've often wished the same thing too. I think there used to be such a tool for Sims 2.