Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers needed for a "Swinger's Bed" global hack (updated)

by LizzLove Posted 16th May 2005 at 11:35 PM - Updated 11th Nov 2008 at 5:46 AM by Christy1077

315 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 305 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 13
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th May 2005 at 5:52 AM
Thanks, I'lltry this out now!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 17th May 2005 at 7:47 AM Last edited by inviisible : 17th May 2005 at 7:49 AM. Reason: problems!!!
good job! i'ma go test this! ;]

[edit: it says page not found when i click on the link...whats up? :weep: ]
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#28 Old 17th May 2005 at 8:13 AM
The ability to have a baby without being in love would be extremely useful for lesbians or sims who just want to be single mothers. Was there a technical reason why this couldn't be included with this hack?
Field Researcher
#29 Old 17th May 2005 at 8:24 AM
The attachment server seems to be down again, so I'll try tomorrow.
Test Subject
#30 Old 17th May 2005 at 10:41 AM
Great work! I'll be using romance sims alot more often. (whoopee, 'woohoo with 20 sims' lifetime want, here I come :howdy: !)

Thank you so much!! Woohoo!!!(no pun intended)

EDIT:Ooooh...server's down. will try again tomorrow...can't wait for your next hack! :D
#31 Old 17th May 2005 at 11:40 AM
I have teens woohoo for EP. Is it possible to put togheter? My game will not crash?!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 17th May 2005 at 11:48 AM
Question, i downloaded a similar "less love hack" and it seems like the option comes up but they refuse! Like i invited a townie over, and he wouldnt do it! I will try it out soon!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 17th May 2005 at 1:12 PM
Nice. I have a few pesky Romance sims as well.. I dont have Uni yet so No * life time wants* to worry over.. but, once I managed to get their Wohoo count up to 10 or so I rolled the Wohoo 30. *rolls eyes* ambitious bugger since they only have so many sim days to live... lol.
This will be much appriciated . Thank you. :D

as for the try for baby option... you could always get one of the risky wohoo- mods and test if they work with this one. That way its random weather they become pregnant or not. What a nasty trick to play on those romance sims eh? They dont have to have the try for baby option in order for that to work as far as Im aware ( unless already prgnant of course. )
*shrug* just an idea. I believe I have some form of risky wohoo in my game ( have to check had to take some mods out when installing the teen wohoo.. ) so I can always see what happens..... when ever I get to play again.

ANyway - Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 17th May 2005 at 1:55 PM
Works well in my EP Uni game thankyou
Test Subject
#35 Old 17th May 2005 at 3:14 PM
I Can't Download it, It gives me an error
Test Subject
#36 Old 17th May 2005 at 5:05 PM
Where is it?
I tried to download the hack but it isn't there to download. Ugh!
It sounds really great and I would love to try it out. Can anyone
help me??

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 17th May 2005 at 7:23 PM
LOL this is gonna be fun..
the best thing is to have a risky woohoo patch and have them woohoo at will with everything that walks ..but leave your speakers off..and then where your romance sim female is preggers try to figure out whos kid it is..lol
Field Researcher
#38 Old 17th May 2005 at 8:54 PM
Great hack, thank you. I can't wait to see what comes after woohoo with 20 sims.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 17th May 2005 at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carlydunham
i think they should be able to havea baby even though they dont love each other...that happens in real life

i'm sure the risky woohoo hack works with this, and the 15% chance one, too.. great hack, lizz!
Test Subject
#40 Old 18th May 2005 at 1:52 AM
Default Awesome!!!
Wow....I hope this is going to be as fun as it sounds! Now I really CAN make the town slut!! This is going to so awesome. Thank you so much!!

The kid with the untied shoelaces just might be a genius!
Instructor
#41 Old 18th May 2005 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LizzLove
Otherwise things will get way out of control real quickly, as I found out when I did the same thing in Sims 1. No one wanted to anything else. I even had one die of hunger cause he would not stop long enough to eat. :omg:

Have fun,
LizzLove.

lol :loco:
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 18th May 2005 at 2:15 AM
Oh thank u I have been hoping for something like this.
Forum Resident
#43 Old 18th May 2005 at 4:07 AM
yay she put upa pregnancy version thanks lizzy!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 18th May 2005 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jmarevan
I have teens woohoo for EP. Is it possible to put togheter? My game will not crash?!

I don't have the EP, so I cannot be sure. It should be fine. I have one of the older Teen Woohoo mods, and it works fine with that one.

I have looked at all the mods I could find, and we changed different bhav files. This should mean things are ok, but there are sooo many mods and hacks out there, I have no real way to check them all. But I did limit my mods to just the files I needed to change. This way I will have the best chance to not conflict with other mods.

Only real way to be sure is to try it. Worst case you just don't save your game, exit out and remove the mod.
Systemic Anomaly
#45 Old 18th May 2005 at 7:08 AM
I've given this mod a good look over and will confirm that I see nothing that should conflict with the InTeenimater. The non-pregnancy version of this mod should also be compatible with JenFlower's Teen Woohoo Non-Pregnancy v6a (also available here at MTS2) if you prefer to keep your teenage sims infertile but still want to let them have the casual romp between the sheets

Fun stuff, Lizz. Thanks!
Test Subject
#46 Old 18th May 2005 at 7:50 AM
Yipee this is great thanks so much
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 18th May 2005 at 9:31 AM
i got it finally...lol i cant wait to test it ;]
Test Subject
#48 Old 18th May 2005 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TickleYu
This will be quite interesting. Great Job, I am going to try it out now :clap:

Thanx
TickleYu (Teresa)

And A huge Thanks from me, I can't wait to go play
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 18th May 2005 at 7:55 PM
This is great ..ThNx!
Test Subject
#50 Old 19th May 2005 at 1:54 AM
So where is this bed located.. because after I installed it into the downloads folder, I can't seem to find it with the beds.. a little hlp here!!

~Beth
Page 2 of 13