Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 1:19 AM
Default The Prima Guide to The Sims 1
Recently I took up the practice of buying used books, particularly ones that are out of production.

I recently bought the Prima Guide to The Sims 1. I already had the ones for The Sims 2 and Nightlife since their releases, but the fact it had tons of quirky notes that reminded me why I fell in love with the Sims Series was what made my day as I turned the pages to see how to make the most of my play time.

I particularly like the redshirt reference in the sidebar when reading the Death section. But I may try the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs route of 7 working Sims and one watching the house.

I almost forgotten the days when people used humor to levy the facts and figures presented in diagrams.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 4:25 PM
I LOVE the Prima Guide for Sims 1. It is full of funny stuff and makes me wish someone would make a book, using lots of Sim pictures, about silly Sim stories that features silly Sim situations.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Apr 2017 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
I LOVE the Prima Guide for Sims 1. It is full of funny stuff and makes me wish someone would make a book, using lots of Sim pictures, about silly Sim stories that features silly Sim situations.

I take this as a challenge and I accept!

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)