Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 28 (Who?), Viewed: 666 times.
Page 2 of 2
Mad Poster
#26 Old Yesterday at 12:33 PM
Just CFE. I think I built it on a 1:1.33 scale using the Fox Plaza building as a reference:

Look out for Bridgeport '88 - it's the hottest new show on YT this season!
Already renewed for '89!

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Alchemist
#27 Old Yesterday at 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Babilon
Off topic, but I can already feel Grijze Pilion frantically going through his screenshots. Expect a picture-laden overkill post in 3...2...1

Oh dear, at first I didn't know who he was... Then I saw his screenshots... For someone who isn't very picky about graphics, I'm amazed.

Just call me Nikel
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old Yesterday at 1:41 PM
@GrijzePilion That's good to know, I wonder if it would be possible to layer AOs. IDK, use the Nvidia inspector and then reshade on top of it? Probably would just conflict each other or reshade would overwrite whatever inspector is doing. I really like the mood of that apartment photo. The colors remind me of the sixties/seventies though, I know you prefer the bright 80s. Btw, I downloaded your reshader presets! I just have to turn off the bloom cos my eyes are sensitive.

@Poisi Seems like Wasset is using Nilxi's clouds or possibly made a minor edits to his cloud base. Anyway, if you want to keep Nilxi's cloud you could always chose the download where are those files are separated and not put Wasset's cloud base in your game. Nothing else of those downloads will conflict.

@tunafishfish
Mad Poster
#29 Old Yesterday at 1:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMixPls
@GrijzePilion That's good to know, I wonder if it would be possible to layer AOs. IDK, use the Nvidia inspector and then reshade on top of it? Probably would just conflict each other or reshade would overwrite whatever inspector is doing. I really like the mood of that apartment photo. The colors remind me of the sixties/seventies though, I know you prefer the bright 80s. Btw, I downloaded your reshader presets! I just have to turn off the bloom cos my eyes are sensitive

I think ReShade overrides the Inspector AO, but I'm not sure. I suppose you can disable the ReShade AO and use Inspector in its place, considering the framerate hit is significantly smaller that way.
As for the apartment, I agree. It's an older pic and it looks a lot different now. Ironically enough, the high-end 80s look I'm going for is actually not very colourful at all, with lots of stark blacks and whites instead of bold colours. I guess my shader preset kinda reflects that fondness I have for contrast. I intentionally made it so that it's very in-your-face. Usually when it's sunny both outside and in The Sims, I open my curtains all the way and throw the brightness on my monitors way up. It's a really incredible experience sometimes, with how realistic this game can be sometimes.

Look out for Bridgeport '88 - it's the hottest new show on YT this season!
Already renewed for '89!

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Page 2 of 2