Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 6:11 AM
Default Sims style holidays you would like to see.
I am trying to come up with simlish holidays for the calendar. I am thinking Plumbob Day for the day Sims first came out (sort of like a founders day) Flamingo Day for a spring festival type. Sim Nation Day for the day Sims 2 came out, or perhaps mts started. Gnome Day could be a summer festival. love day is Valentine's snowflake day is the December style holidays/winter festival, spooky day halloween/fall festival. Llama Day could remain an April fool's day type. Freezerbunny day could be a ground hogs day style. Any thoughts or ideas?
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#2 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 6:33 AM
You could do 'Fortune's Day' for St. Patrick's so it plays on luck but it also references the fortune Teller? I always liked the remembrance day on past calendars in the fall where sims were prompted to go spend time with their elder relatives. I may edit if I come up with anything else. Maybe you could do a Skilling Day in fall to prompt all sims to drop what they are doing and go gain a skill, in preparation for school or work.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 4:50 PM
I really like the ones Phaenoh came up with, but it kind of bugged me that there was never a Harvest Day/Thanksgiving/The-crops-are-in type of holiday, considering that farms are a pretty big thing among a lot of Sims players.

http://kahonseecity.livejournal.com/ < - New Prosperity Challenge. Last update: 6/9/14
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 4:55 PM
I can do a fall/remembrance/harvest day no problem.