Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adrasteia Natural Curls Hair Mesh for Females (All Ages!)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 14th Aug 2007 at 4:32 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2007 at 8:40 AM by HystericalParoxysm

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#51 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 11:14 PM
Gah how did I miss this when you first uploaded it?! I wanted to comment early and stuff... oh well. Still, it looks fluffy and curly and awesome! Amazing job!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Test Subject
#52 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 1:38 AM
Ohmigawd. HP.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
This is PERFECT for a self-sim of mine. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
And congratulations on your 100th upload!

Not you,
not love,
just nothing...
Test Subject
#53 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 5:42 PM
This is gorgeous! Your hairs are always so unique. I love it. Thanks, HP!
Test Subject
#54 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 5:06 AM
I just wanted to say that this is beautiful hair. I really love everything that you have made (especially the Starbuck sim) and I check here frequently to see what is new.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#55 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 5:21 AM
OMG! I was away on vacation when you finished this. And was braindead for a week or so afterwards. I hadn't seen that you'd posted it.

DOH! It's lovely HP! You know that but I gonna tell you anyway

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Instructor
#56 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 8:56 AM
This is probably one of the best-- if not THE best-- curly haired meshes I've found! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 4:28 PM
Cheers to your 100th download! This is sooo awesome I downloaded it right away! I absolutely love it!

~MaY tHe FuNk bE WiTh YoU~
xOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoX
~..:::..WALLY~ONE..:::..~

:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:
Test Subject
#58 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 9:38 PM
Wow this is awesome! Finally a hair mesh that actually looks like my own (in terms of the curls and color!) great job!
Forum Resident
#59 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 3:02 AM
Beautiful! Thank you HP! =D

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Field Researcher
#60 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 2:19 PM
So I go away for a while and miss what I've been looking for since I first tried to make my self sim . I'm so happy to have found this; subtract about an inch and a half and slightly alter the burgandy red recolor and this my hair exactly. I'd been using an XM sims mesh, but it was too much "after the curling iron" for reality. I can't thank you enough for making me able to more realistically make my pixel self.

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Test Subject
#61 Old 15th May 2008 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
I know they're tiny issues, but I figure some people would rather know beforehand so they realize it's not a problem on their end or something, or to report it as an issue since I already know about it. :D

Who would notice transparency issues that small???
But, seriously, this is amazing!!!
Thank you!!!!
You rock!!!

Bush once said -- "NUCALEER"
BEFORE YOU BUILD NUCLEAR WEAPONS -- LEARN HOW TO TALK ABOUT THEM, SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~DANCRGRL~~
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 2:23 AM
Awesome job...Never thought that you were that good at hair!!!
Don't you wish us girls didn't have to go through that big, tangled, mess every morning?
Test Subject
#63 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 2:16 AM
W00T! BINNED HAIR!
Sweet pickled pork rinds, I haven't seen binned hair in a looong time. I love this hairdo--now I can perfectly self-sim my friend!

Please. DON'T ask me who Frazier is, or I'll hurt you.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 11:06 PM
Absolutely fantastic hair! I love it. Thanks for sharing!

Is there any way you could possibly make a male version of this hair? I've been desperately searching for decent curly hair for males after the one I used to use seems to have disappeared. I'd be seriously grateful if you could convert this for me.

Thanks again.
Test Subject
#65 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 2:00 PM
I love this hair! And your sim looks a bit like Regina Spektor which isn't a bad thing!
Field Researcher
#66 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 12:48 AM
Thank you for all of your uploads! I really appreciate your hardwork and I had no idea you had over 100 uploads. Now I have to check them ALL out.
Banned
#67 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 12:30 AM
Looks like my hair! Haha! I've been looking ALL over for ahiar to match mine!
Field Researcher
#68 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 8:30 PM
thanks!! what nice hair !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 10:02 AM
merci
Page 3 of 3