Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 10:33 AM Last edited by gazania : 16th Jul 2014 at 11:00 AM.
Default Self Woohoo Memory
Apparently, to one of my Teen Sims, it's a major event. It's in his memories.

Now, I have no objection to my teens woohooing by themselves, but darn it, they don't have to consider it that significant a milestone!

I'm guessing that a romance mod burped. Yes, I do have a teen woohoo mod. Should I delete the memory in Sim PE? And can you just go in there and yank it out, or do you need to consider anything else? I don't believe my Sims run around gossiping about my teen's preoccupation.

Or is it OK to let my teen cherish his moment of self-lovin' without any problems? I don't find it that compelling to delete it if I don't have to!

I do not believe that a teen or adult who apparently has a fond memory of solo woohoo causes corruption. (This sentence sounds wrong.) I find no mention of this on VBT lists.

And I now can't get the song "Dancing with Myself" out of my head. Great.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 11:29 AM
I get 'I Touch Myself' stuck in my head. XD

Are you sure that you don't have a masturbation memory installed? Some of BAS' mods have one.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 3:30 PM
I don't specifically have one, no. And it doesn't specifically say that in the panel. I do know a certain naughty mod or two does have custom memories like that. I'm guessing a certain adult mod I have might have hiccuped.

I suppose I should just enjoy my game and let my teen enjoy his pleasant memory of his first solo encounter. I guess all the talk of hood corruption gets me nervous sometimes. Messing with the memory might be more of a pain than just leaving it in there.

Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 4:11 PM
July 16, 2014

Dear diary,

I tried WooHooing with myself today. It was awesome! I had a nice memory of doing so, my fun and social motives are full, and I just feel great!

That's what I call fun... when can we do it again??

July 17, 2014

Just tried WooHooing with myself before going to school. It was amazing! I never felt so happy in my life! For once, I wasn't bored as hell at school, and the day just flew by in a blink of an eye! This is better than coffee!

July 18, 2014

Something doesn't feel right. I just rolled a want to get married with myself... is something wrong? How am I supposed to marry myself?

I figured some self-WooHoo would set things right... but it just feels so wrong at the same time...

July 19, 2014

Oh! Much distress! Our neighbors just randomly disappeared. And I just had a distressing phone call from Brandi Broke, saying that her youngest son wanted to date me! This is getting creepy...

July 20, 2014

I just noticed half of my memories just vanished. I can only remember the time when I WooHoo'ed with myself. I can't even remember my own family! Something is terribly wrong.... and I have a feeling my self-WooHoo was to blame...

BFBVFS!!!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 4:20 PM
I really shouldn't read MTS posts while drinking tea. It nearly went all over the keyboard!

Instructor
#6 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 6:06 PM