Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 5:39 AM
I'm not on my pc at the moment so I will most likely get started on everything tomorrow, but for cc links, if I use cc from a set, would it be easier for the moderator if I provided the links to the set or the link to each separate piece of cc? I want to make it as easy as possible

Also, I put spoiler tags earlier today after joandsarah77 brought the issue to my attention

And just call me Sydney, it might be a little awkward calling me mysterious so...
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#27 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 5:45 AM
If it's a set, all of it on one page then one link. If the set is split up with various updates/downloads then a link to each update.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 3:59 AM
Sydney- Sorry about the spoiler repeat. Thanks for adding them.

I forgot the most important thing, the file. MTS accepts lots as sims3packs only. From edit town use the share button. The game will package the lot and you can find it in the exports file of your game folder.

I suggest running the sims 3pack through custard: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=390235 This program will identify any cc that is attached to the sims3pack. If there is any, you can uncheck the box for it and when you save, it will not be included. I also click the "uncheck all images" box. This removes all the thumbnail pics that EA includes when you upload to the sims3 exchange. These are not needed by MTS and it reduces the file size by 30-60%. Finally, the sims3pack needs to be zipped before you upload it. Good luck!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 7:13 AM
Hi @themysteriouscorn It has been a while since we heard from you, which is fine- no pressure. I know real life gets in the way, or you need a break from a project, so no worries. I want to check to see if you need help with something. If you are having trouble tracking down a link, perhaps we can help.

Also, can you please edit the titles of your two threads so the first word is TS3? We are trying to get people to remember to list the game they play in the title. Hopefully, a few examples of this will remind people to do it. Thanks!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo

Page 2 of 2