Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3360 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2035 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 54 of 135
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1326 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dailywalker
Game updated to 1.30.105.1010
Wondering if the game will work with your mod still?

Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
Thanks for the previous update 1.30.103. - Is the UI mod still compatible with the latest hotfix patch 1.30.105?

I'm using it with 1.30.105 without any issues. If you do encounter issues you can always report it.

Quote: Originally posted by nazaudia8
I have a problem with the mod.
All the time the relationship indicator is flickering.
Video inside the archive.

Either your mod is outdated or you installed the new mod but forgot to delete the old one.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1327 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 3:04 AM Last edited by gurudev : 5th Jun 2017 at 9:48 PM.
I need to say thanks again, not only for the mod, but for the speed and efficiency in your answers, this here solved my problem. "Script mods can only be placed at most one subfolder level deep" (oh, in time sorry bad english here)
Test Subject
#1328 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 7:04 PM
I can't seem to set the skills bar, I can enter the value 1-10 but nothing happens when I press 'set it'.
Thanks for this great mod!
Lab Assistant
#1329 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 12:18 AM
First of all I really love this mod! However after parenthood I have had a few issues. One was with the faster skills mod it caused my teens school chance cards to freeze and I would have to shut down the game. I tested each mod and it was that one. Then later in the game my teen's mom received an advice chance card and it froze as well. So again I tested each mod and when I took the ui cheats mod out the advice chance card worked. Haven't seen anyone else on here with this problem but it is causing this problem for me.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#1330 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 10:12 AM
Thank you for the new update!
Test Subject
#1331 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 11:58 AM
honestly.... i voted for almost all of the "new features",they are all good ideas and most of them vould help me play over the buggs that some mods make.
Instructor
#1332 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
I'm using it with 1.30.105 without any issues. If you do encounter issues you can always report it.

Well, the bubble for the "change into Plant Sim" is still blank when shift clicking on a Sim with testingcheats true.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1333 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
Well, the bubble for the "change into Plant Sim" is still blank when shift clicking on a Sim with testingcheats true.

The same issues can't survive between different versions of this mod. If you still have that then it was/is not caused by this mod. All issues are caused by using a mod version that's incompatible with a game version; the mod itself does not inherently have any bugs. Any old issues are gone as soon as I updated the mod for 1.30.103. The newer 1.30.105 could potentially cause issues, but they will be new types of issues & can't possibly be the same ones.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1334 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 8:44 PM
Not working for me and keeps crashing my game....... can't play without this mod so any suggestions will be most grateful please.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1335 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amymarie1984
Not working for me and keeps crashing my game....... can't play without this mod so any suggestions will be most grateful please.

What do you mean by "not working?" It's as if it's not installed at all, or cheat windows do pop up, but simply nothing happens after using a cheat?

Crashes are extremely unlikely caused by this mod, unless you use some old version of the game.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1336 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 9:02 PM
What do you mean by "not working?" It's as if it's not installed at all, or cheat windows do pop up, but simply nothing happens after using a cheat?

Crashes are extremely unlikely caused by this mod, unless you use some old version of the game.

Its working for me now! I put it in wrong place, sorry i love this mod!
Test Subject
#1337 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 1:49 AM Last edited by tesebird : 7th Jun 2017 at 2:26 AM.
The update isn't working for me either. And I LOVE this mod! When I start the game, I goes from the spinning plumbob to a black screen. Then I realized that I still had the Cinderelli Auto NPCs mod, and removed those, however, my game would not load. This time the I saw weird numbers instead of the "load new game" and "load saved games" tabs, then when I clicked to load my previous game, the plumbob kept spinning without loading. Any suggestions?
Test Subject
#1338 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 10:13 AM
Hi, unfortunately the mod doesn't seem to be working for me either. I've noticed that when I want to change a relationship, I do get the menu, but no matter what I put in, the relationship doesn't change. The same goes for right-click money: no changes. But when I do left-click for the quick Kaching cheat, it does work! But, changing the needs by dragging the bar, isn't working. Which to me is strange, it tells me the mod is installed correctly but some functions are not working as they're supposed to.

I have 1.9 installed, the game is fully updated, but I don't have parenthood installed. Maybe it's in some weird way related to that?
Test Subject
#1339 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 11:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fempirestate
Hi, unfortunately the mod doesn't seem to be working for me either. I've noticed that when I want to change a relationship, I do get the menu, but no matter what I put in, the relationship doesn't change. The same goes for right-click money: no changes. But when I do left-click for the quick Kaching cheat, it does work! But, changing the needs by dragging the bar, isn't working. Which to me is strange, it tells me the mod is installed correctly but some functions are not working as they're supposed to.

I have 1.9 installed, the game is fully updated, but I don't have parenthood installed. Maybe it's in some weird way related to that?

So, I went ahead and checked if 1.8 would still work. And it does. I've tested all functions mentioned above and I experience no issues whatsoever. So maybe those without Parenthood installed, should stick with 1.8?????
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1340 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tesebird
The update isn't working for me either. And I LOVE this mod! When I start the game, I goes from the spinning plumbob to a black screen. Then I realized that I still had the Cinderelli Auto NPCs mod, and removed those, however, my game would not load. This time the I saw weird numbers instead of the "load new game" and "load saved games" tabs, then when I clicked to load my previous game, the plumbob kept spinning without loading. Any suggestions?

What's your game version number? If your game is up-to-date (1.30.105) I suggest you repairing the game via Origin. Do you have some other UI mods?

The mod has two parts - a package file and a script file. The package file allows you to perform cheats on the UI and the script is what determines whether the cheats have effects or not (the left click money cheat is the only exception). What you're describing is that your package is working correctly but the script is not. Here are all possible reasons why the script is not working:

1. The script is not installed at all
2. The script is not installed correctly (you can't put script mods more than one subfolder level deep)
3. Script mods are not enabled in the option menu
4. The script you installed is from an older version of the mod, or you installed the new script but forgot to delete the old script

So, I went ahead and checked if 1.8 would still work. And it does. I've tested all functions mentioned above and I experience no issues whatsoever. So maybe those without Parenthood installed, should stick with 1.8?????

I wouldn't recommend sticking with 1.8 as all my future updates will require installing the script correctly.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1341 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 2:36 AM
The update works but there was a little bit of a problem. In the new aspiration it requires you to go on full parent mode...or something like that and with the mod it didn't let my sim get into full parent mode. So I checked if I had the old version and I didn't. I took out the mod for a few and my sim didn't have any trouble going into full parent mode. Other then that the mod works perfectly. Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1342 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XeraNyx
The update works but there was a little bit of a problem. In the new aspiration it requires you to go on full parent mode...or something like that and with the mod it didn't let my sim get into full parent mode. So I checked if I had the old version and I didn't. I took out the mod for a few and my sim didn't have any trouble going into full parent mode. Other then that the mod works perfectly. Thank you!

The gameplay engine handles whether a Sim goes into full parent mode or not & a UI mod is not capable of affecting something like that. It's just merely a coincidence that your Sim was able to enter full parent mode after removing this mod.

ΔΤΔ
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#1343 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 6:31 AM
Wow! Not much to say other than your mods have revolutionized my game. Thank you!
Test Subject
#1344 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 7:52 AM
What's your game version number? If your game is up-to-date (1.30.105) I suggest you repairing the game via Origin. Do you have some other UI mods?

The mod has two parts - a package file and a script file. The package file allows you to perform cheats on the UI and the script is what determines whether the cheats have effects or not (the left click money cheat is the only exception). What you're describing is that your package is working correctly but the script is not. Here are all possible reasons why the script is not working:

1. The script is not installed at all
2. The script is not installed correctly (you can't put script mods more than one subfolder level deep)
3. Script mods are not enabled in the option menu
4. The script you installed is from an older version of the mod, or you installed the new script but forgot to delete the old script

I wouldn't recommend sticking with 1.8 as all my future updates will require installing the script correctly.

Thanks for the reply, it probably must be nr. 2 since I can with 100% certainty say it's not one of the other 3. I always remove the old first, before I install the new. But I installed it just like I did with the previous version, unzipping the file and just leave it be. Meaning the script file is 2 subfolders deep. Never had any issues before and I didn't think that could be the issue. But now I know it was exactly that. Thanks so much, for your help and your hard work. I really appreciate it.
Test Subject
#1345 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 11:29 AM
Hello,
I can't right click the character values meter. Am I doing it wrong? Please answer asap and thank you!
Test Subject
#1346 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 1:01 PM
That just don't work for me T_T what cheat do you use? or how do you interact with character values to make this cheat work?
I've added a new character value cheat for today's Parenthood game pack. Please note that you don't need to have Parenthood to use this version of the mod.

I also plan to add more features to the mod. If you're interested, you can vote here for features you'd like to see. If you want cheats that aren't listed there, you can leave a comment and I'll evaluate how viable it is to implement.
Test Subject
#1347 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 11:37 PM Last edited by XeraNyx : 8th Jun 2017 at 11:55 PM.
The gameplay engine handles whether a Sim goes into full parent mode or not & a UI mod is not capable of affecting something like that. It's just merely a coincidence that your Sim was able to enter full parent mode after removing this mod.

Oh shoot sorry. Well thanks for clearing that up! Thank you for the mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1348 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 12:16 AM
Mod works with no problem! my version of the game is 1.30.105.1010
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1349 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 12:58 AM
Thanks for updating. ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1350 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 3:35 AM
Thank you so much for the MOD! Love it!