Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 8:43 PM
Default 404 permission denied...for trying to favorite an item
" 403 Permission Denied
1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

This is after trying to favorite, or rather re-favorite, a maternity dress design by Kirara24 here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=401797.

I had an account that I guess was deleted for not being used after such a long time, so when I wanted to play the sims...nothing worked... and so I remade an account and I am trying to reclaim everything for my characters.

Is this a common issue, or more for uploaded items that are old? The upload is from 2010.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 8:51 PM
Can you favourite other items or is that the only one that doesn't work? I don't see anything off in your user profile that might cause this.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 12:48 AM
Default now working
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Can you favorite other items or is that the only one that doesn't work? I don't see anything off in your user profile that might cause this.

For some reason now, I can favorite even the older items. Not sure why it was doing that before, even after I completed registration and cleared my cookies. I favorited a few older and newer uploads from Sims 3 and 4. All good.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 11:33 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered